Marketing tips for launching a new product

twersk

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on marketing new products or affiliate site.
I have opened a WordPress theme affiliate site that included themes from my partners and popular theme companies out there.
Just want to know ways to get sales for my WP theme site, I have already got a budget for facebook ad and adwords.

ericplotz1

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on marketing new products or affiliate site.
I have opened a WordPress theme affiliate site that included themes from my partners and popular theme companies out there.
Just want to know ways to get sales for my WP theme site, I have already got a budget for facebook ad and adwords.
For wordpress themes, I would give out a free version of the theme but limit the features. Then charge for the "premium" version of the theme.

This will increase your advertising campaigns conversion rate. It's all about the incentive in this day in age.

Also creating various blog posts on the blogging networks about the issues you run into with word press themes. Then offer the free version of your theme and why it addresses the issues you discussed at the end as an incentive. Also require them to opt in to your mailing list to get the free theme. This way you have a targeted list of webmasters that you can sell various products to.

Honestly, now that I say it, using the theme as an incentive and building a list of targeted webmasters probably has more value then selling the theme. ;)

Can I check it out and could I buy the rights to it if I like it?

KishoreSingh

Wordpress has various themes which can make a website more attractive and eye catching as well. But the themes are not only helpful to promote a new product as it requires a proper marketing and helpful tips that could help your product to get instant visibility of online shoppers at their first instant only.

Even by making videos and posting images of your products on different sites can also be helpful for attracting huge customers for increasing the sales of your newly launched product.

SEOPub

I would look at getting some JV partners with huge lists. Best way to flood your site with new customers really.

elcidofaguy

If you are looking to launch a product then before you even launch it you must focus on the pre-launch sequences!!! I'm really surprised no one is talking about the most important part and that is the pre-launch!!!

This is the difference between success and failure in my books... Without it you run into a greater risk of no one being there anticipating, wanting your product on opening day... Hence focus on the pre-launch and make sure all checks and balances are in place i.e. as a quick run down:

1) Create pre-launch capture page: Outline your product ask for email signups with offering a great discount on opening... As part of your autoresponder sequence use videos outlining benefits, detailed step-by-step etc.. the aim here is to build up anticipation... and your target audience desperate to get your product...

2) During pre-launch setup JVs, affiliate program etc... Let them all know of your launch plans... Provide resources/material which helps with the promotion....

3) Launch Day!!!! Hopefully you've done a great job and all of your hard work has paid off... Run that launch and close off the special offer as promised...

Hope that helps!

samng

One method is to try to reach out to JVs in Facebook groups. But do not ask them to promote your products the first message you send them. Just build rapport and post your product in the product launch groups. You might just get a few loyal followers over there to promote your product.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.