Investigation about how to get money

raschidt

Hello.

There are many ways to get money, I´m conducting and investigation of what are the ones that generate more incomes and or what are most needed.

Please fill up this goo.gl/forms/eAEvaIx7l7 it will take just 3 minutes from your time. (I can´t place links now)

When the study is ended I will publish the results like the following example, but I need your help, please take 3 minutes and fill up this goo.gl/forms/eAEvaIx7l7 .

Then I will post something like the following.

1. Doing SEO for other company:
Incomes: between $250 to $1000 at month.
Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the 1st month you got the contract. You have to work 2 - 3 daily hours.
Timeframe to madurate the incomes/daily works: No needed, you will work for other people. You have to work 2 - 3 daily hours.

2. Re-Sale of products:
Incomes: The revenues it could generate deppends of the niche, but could generate between $50 to $20 000 / mo. More expensive items generate more incomes.
Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: You will need work a lot the first 3 months creating a web site, ranking it and making it social. At day not less than 4 hours.
Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: Around a year, working every day 4 hours at less. At day not les than 4 hours

3. Freelance Article writting:
Incomes: Between: $300 to $500
Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the time you got a contract. You have to work around 6 daily hours

Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: You will be getting more money with experience and ratings, you could generate $900/mo or more for the same 6 daily hours deppending on the quality and quantity of your articles and the niche you write on.

4. Freelance web design:
Incomes: Between: $1000 to $4000
Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the time you got a contract. You have to work around 6 to 8 daily hours.

Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: You will be getting more money with experience and ratings, you could generate $4000/mo or more for the same 6 to 8 daily hours deppending on the quality and quantity of your articles and the niche you write on.

5. Freelance programming:
Incomes: Between: $1000 to $4000
Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the time you got a contract. You have to work around 6 to 8 daily hours.

Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: You will be getting more money with experience and ratings, you could generate $4000/mo or more for the same 6 to 8 daily hours deppending on the quality and quantity of your articles and the niche you write on.

Please correct me and or add the ways to get money you know.

Please fill up this goo.gl/forms/eAEvaIx7l7 it will take just 3 minutes from your time.
Thanks

RDO Servers

I think the first and most important question is:

What do you enjoy doing?

Let's say you are equally proficient in SEO and web development. For the sake of the example, let's say you could immediately get enough work to make $3,000/mo doing SEO or $4,000/mo doing web development. Both will take you the same amount of time per day/week. But you have a passion for SEO, but not as much for web development.

You can make more money doing web development, but since you don't enjoy it as much as you do SEO, you will be less likely to succeed and stay with it in the long run.

You can't buy happiness. Making a modest living doing what you enjoy, is always better then making more money doing something you dont!

MrGravyCakes

This is good that you have made a guide like this, thank you for that! This is, though, just a guide of everything mashed together. There is nothing wrong with this, people can look and see what suits them.

This is a good contribution and I look forward to maybe seeing more guides from you? :)

raschidt

Yes, but I will need the help of all you filling up this form and passing this form to all your friends who work in internet.

I can´t place links but copy and paste it: goo.gl/forms/eAEvaIx7l7 it will take just 3 minutes from your time.

Thanks.

oldnickb

I don't believe that the questions that you are asking will enable you to achieve either of your objectives.

The problem you have is that most people earning their living online will combine many of the things you are talking about. To ask how many hours you need to start a business compared to how many to maintain it is flawed, because most people will work a lot of hours initially because they are using trial and error, and that's mostly error...lol

If instead you asked people how much work they would need to put in if they started again, knowing what they know now, you would get different figures, probably more realistic for your purposes.

If people had followed an academic course which laid out all the options and took you through the steps needed, rather than taking you through the theory of what you are doing then timescales would be shortened and the hours you need to spend would be less. For example the average marketing degree won't provide you with any of the skills you need to become a successful online marketer.

The biggest problem with the internet is that there is so much conflicting advice that most people don't ever get started, and those that do often spend months, even years discovering what actually works. Once you discover something, then you can outsource and scale up.

There is no doubt that by becoming an expert on any subject, or on one particular software, you can then earn from what you know. However the earnings ceiling will always depend on whether you are offering services or products. I would include software as a service as a product. Even then if you are providing services, it will depend on whether you are fulfilling them all yourself or are using outsourcing to do them. Rates vary dramatically, for example big companies pay thousands for a simple logo, sales letter copywriters vary from around $1500 for a good copywriter to $50,000 for a great one.

As to "what career best fits your capabilities and economic aspirations", career suggests working for someone else, there are many successful entrepreneurs with poor academic skills, so capability depends on mindset rather than ability and economic aspirations don't come into it for most successful people, lifestyle aspirations are much more important.

The biggest challenge is getting people to see working for themselves is a viable and realistic option for anyone as the education system encourages the job, career, marriage, mortgage and 1.9 children as the norm that people should aspire to. The new rich are those that choose to buck that.

proka

What is your awerage salary? I have about $1.300 and I am professionaly crafting the websites in WordPress for very big companies working with top100 worldwide companies.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views