Help Tips needed to build a Network Market!

Mbuotidem Udom

Please I need Help tips to build my Business as an Independent Marketer, recruit distributors online and offline and also get more traffic to my site

elcidofaguy

Wow what a question lol... Do you really think its possible to provide an answer to that on one thread? You may as well ask "please can you help me build a rocketship to go to the moon..."...

You really need to break your question down into much smalller parts.... and with that smaller tasks.... In fact if you think about it - you should first of all form a plan e.g.

Startup Phase:
1) Research and learn internet marketing. Read books, forums and websites which can help. Learn about SEO, PPC (and other ad platfoms), Social Media, Video Marketing, Email Marketing etc.

2) Research and learn about your niche. Your competition, suppliers and where to find potential suppliers.

3) Planning Phase:
Create a rolling plan for next 3-6 -12 months i.e.
- Identify website development tasks
- Identify IM tasks
- Identify recruitment tasks

4. Implementation: Begin with best efforts to follow plan

5. Review: Every week and month - review and amend plan...

Bottom line - no one is going to hold your hand do this for you... If you want to succeed online - then you need to have the courage to simply get on and do things!

Best of luck,

Sid

oldnickb

From your question I presume that you are involved with some form of network marketing or MLM.

Golden rule is always look at what help your sponsor can give you, if they are inexperienced find somebody else. There are a lot of good platforms that have been built to promote various companies, but equally there are some that only really benefit the person who set it up.

The best tip I can give you is make sure that your lead generation is self funding. Use a free report to get leads then have a low cost upsell to cover the cost. The best network marketers all have their own products that they allow their downline to use as a recruitment tool. If you look for PLR reports on network marketing or MLM I am sure that you could find something that you could edit and adjust to suit the opportunity that you are promoting.

When it comes to network marketing make sure that the profits come from retail sales and not just sales to other distributors, that is a model that cannot succeed for the majority.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.