Website Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

never-sleep

To be brutally honest, it looks like it was built 10 years ago. Your ad placements look awkward, it needs more graphics and a custom logo, the layout of your money page is wrong - it needs more balance, the same goes for your contact page.

I'm guessing that you coded this yourself?
Perhaps it would be better to get a nice modern template and use that instead - try something with a grid layout and you'll make massive improvements.

panchenko

Sorry for that, but it looks unprofessionally. This seems like incomplete design to me. You better hire a web designer or use a template.

arrow11

Honestly, the website looks quite old and not in sync with modern requirements. It is the website which showcases your business, if it is not good then people will have other opinions on your business.

gene438

Have to agree with comments above...perhaps you should check out some of the woocommerce based wordpress themes. They have excellent digital content shopping systems and the plugins can be customized to give your site a unique look and feel.

statvoo

You have obviously updated the website since everyone commented above. I see you used a wordpress theme. Not too bad actually. I think with you having the ability to sell traffic, should you not target some of that traffic to yourself as well? In order to grow some ranking etc?

OrusX

The theme could be better worked on the images . Image is everything for customers ;)

RideCut

I believe exactly the same as previous posts stated so far. It could be much better with just few enhancements with the images, fonts, colors, ..etc. Good Luck with sales, I hope you all the best!

HostAG

The website is loading pretty slow, this kind of design is not one of my favourite.

Buzzgrain

the site does not look like you sell quality internet traffic, more like beauty products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.