Creating a job website?

Hugo E.

Hi, I have a plan to build a new niche, it is a job site. So now what are the next steps? Any suggestions.
I have some ideas, but I would like to see what you would recommend in this situation if they were given a job website with no content.
and how to drive traffic to type of this site?

ammumalar

it is a nice idea... lots of free web hostings are available. you may check that pages

Luca

Hi, I have a plan to build a new niche, it is a job site. So now what are the next steps? Any suggestions.
I have some ideas, but I would like to see what you would recommend in this situation if they were given a job website with no content.
and how to drive traffic to type of this site?
If you're going to make a job website, you seriously have to make it unique compared to tons of competitors out there. Try to localize it to certain city or area to give you an edge compared to other nation-wide job sites.

And try to make it more social instead of the old boring corporate-type job sites. I've seen it done on a job site and it's working pretty well for everyone's favour. This can be done if you can integrate registration through social media, and have a contemporary design for your website, etc.

As for traffic, it's a bit tricky. When your website has been done and is actually good and unique, you can promote it in so many ways either offline or online depending on your budget. The budget-friendly ways are, of course, the usual article posting, social media marketing, promoting your blogs on relevant forums and channels where it's okay to do so. Offline marketing might also work in the case of a job website (flyers, etc).

sunimaster

You can try to promote it through social networks. In social networks are a lot of people who need jobs.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.