How do you work to protect your online visibility?

TuhinEternalSpring

Hi,

Have you noticed any algorithm changes lately that you believe to have affected your rankings?

How do you work to protect your online visibility? :emlaugh:

RDO Servers

To keep from having too many negative effects from algorithm changes, you need to diversify your traffic sources and SEO methods.

i.e. If the majority of your SEO work is focused on PBN's, then a algorithm change that gives less credit to PBN links will crush your rankings and traffic.

If you have a wide SEO plan that focuses on many different areas, a algorithm change can have an effect on your traffic, but it wont be nearly as significant.

Joey

Google's algorithm tries to rank sites that have high-quality content, real views, and natural backlink patterns. I notice a small increase in one of my website's traffic when I build a couple of social media sites that have real engaging followers.

lorettalschmitz

Latest mobile friendly update has no effect on searches from tablets or desktops. It affects searches from mobile devices across all languages and locations.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.