Is there any way to find out if a solo ad list is legit?

rozzski89

Hi Guys,

Is there any way to find out if a solo ad list is legit?
What are the best ways? Any advice

Well one way that I do it, is I search out funnel clicks or solo ad groups on facebook. Then join the group, and start looking for the solo ad sellers with the most and best testimonials. Then I purchase smaller solo ads from these people to test their list out. So usually to test them I buy 100 clicks first, this usually gives me a good idea of how well my solo ad or funnel clicks will do with their list.

There are also many other ways to find reputable solo ad sellers, like the site Udimi. I am a member there, and I search in my members area for people with the best feedback to purchase from.

Otherwise you also have people who post there results and if they got sales from places like..
soloadsx
poweredclicks
soloaddirectory

All of these places usually have reviews posted from solo ads bought, and whether or not they got sales.
Most solo ad providers will have packages available that are very small so you can test your ad copy before making a bigger purchase.

**Always TEST**

Hope that helps, and hope that is what you are asking about.

To your success
Sincerely,
Richard Weberg

Sophie

I would recommend using Udimi to buy solo ads from.
Udimi is a marketplace where buyers and sellers meet. They run a very strict no scam policy which means that you have great security when buying solo ads from members. You can see positive and negative reviews from previous buyers and you can even see how many people bought from each vendor. Udimi has a “click filter” that is extremely conservative. You will only pay for clicks that the filter is 110% sure is coming from an email.
GUARANTEED Safety, GUARANTEED Quality, And GUARANTEED Clicks & FREE TO JOIN.

IMPro

Solo ads is always expensive comparing to most other paid marketing methods and produces awesome ROI.
You have to be sure that what the seller provides has 90% past success rates (reviewed by other members).
Do a deep research on the particular seller you are considering to buy solo ads from.

You can use "solo ads seller's name review" format to search.

oldnickb

The most important thing is test test and test again. You need a good funnel so that your ads at least break even.

Many people blame the ad when the problem is in the landing page copy. If you aren't continually split testing then you are doing it wrong.

Only once you are certain that you have maximised your conversions should you think about buying big numbers, and you always want to
test a small sample from any list first.

Using sites like Udimi will help you get reputable ad sellers, it won't guarantee a positive ROI though. That's up to your own testing.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.