How much money would you pay for an article?

steitieh

What did you deal with writers from freelancer sites?

How much money would you pay for an 1000 word article? which decides price of the article?

Any thoughts?

Nytshade

With websites such as tutsplus.com paying their guest bloggers $50+ per article, and there's a whole lot of other places where people get paid to guest post for more than 50 bucks.

So if I was to buy an article I would work with someone who charges $25 or more for a 1000 words article. I say "I would" simply because I prefer to write my own content, every time I buy an article I end up editing it which was something I was trying to avoid when I was buying the article.

But instead of going to freelance I would go with someone who gets paid as guest blogger to write my content. Go to google and search "get paid to guest blog" or anything similar to that then visit any website and see who has the most popular posts and negotiate with them.

Most guest bloggers will even promote your post/article to their followers as well, so it's a win-win.

Hope that helps.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.