How to transfer my domains to Godaddy ?

hoangvu

Hello,

I have some domains and I want to transfer them to Godaddy.
How to do and what conditions do I need to transfer ?

Any helps ?

purnima

Why are you transferring your domains to Godaddy? Any specific reason?

MikeQ

I think Godaddy is very popular site in domain selling and buying, it has great features.. anyone would like to use Godaddy.

For transferring a domain to Godaddy, you need auth code which you can find in your domain control panel..

There are some rules which you have to follow before transferring a domain name, if you purchased a domain name today then you can't transfer it to other registrar, there is some time period which should be followed.

jenitha

Hello,

I have some domains and I want to transfer them to Godaddy.
How to do and what conditions do I need to transfer ?

Any helps ?

To transfer your domain from your current registrar to Godaddy follow the steps below:
1) First you should unlock your domain name from your current provider. They will provide you an EPP code (Autherization code).
2) Give that code to your new provider(Godaddy). Purchase a domain name transfer from Godaddy. If the extension you want to transfer is not listed, you cannot transfer the domain name to them.
3) They will send an email message to the domain name's administrative contact (admin) after you have purchased the transfer. The email contains the transfer IDs (transaction ID and security code) you need to authorize the transfer in your account with them.
Ensure whether your given email id in whois database is correct . Because they will send a verification email to the email id, which you are given in your whois database.

MichelleMedina

GoDaddy bulk transfer, give it a try. One note Godaddy cant transfer all types of domains e.g .co.uk domains cant be transferred.

KVChosting

Have you already solved your issue, the OP?
Share your experience with them.

hoangvu

hoangvu
As MikeQ and Zita suggested, I got auth code from domain provider and contact Godaddy support staff and they supported me, I transfer domain completely. Thanks all of you for helps

Mathew

No need to transfer domain registrar one has to adopt Namecheap domain registrar it provides very cheap i.e., $9.9 for a one year subscription and also provide high quality service. No question of domain change arises.

brad

Take help of google webmaster tool also to change your domain name by godaddy, however google would reindex and consider it a new website.

Hosting

you have to contact the support of Godaddy , only the can give you the best answer and help you

lisafranklin

I need help currently my domain is registered with Namecheap , I want to transfer my domain to Waxspace . How long does it take to transfer my domain?

themajor

Do not transfer it takes time to do it just change your DNS to godaddy DNS simple

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads