How does Google fight Web Spam in Social Networks?

marciayudkin

Can Google fight Web Spam in Social Networks? or I can advertise on social networks without any problems about SEO for my site?

Please share your thoughts

ericplotz1

Can you be a little clearer?

If you're referring to backlinking a social profile, post, or tweets then you don't have anything to worry about there. I mean, don't be stupid and just go buy a million chinese and russian backlinks (unless you're in China and russia), but you can rank YouTube videos with GSA and social signals.

If you want to SEO a social network though, make sure you hit it hard! Social networks are used to taking a beating, and buying a fiverr gig for 5,000 backlinks and 500 social signals is not going to do you any justice. You really need someone who knows what they're doing with GSA and can give you 100s of thousands of contextual links. And also blast it with shares at the same time. Even do a press release. It makes it look as though you're going viral. Thats the key to ranking with social networks.

I mean just think, what happens with authority profiles? They go viral.

What does going viral look like? SHares, likes, comments, social signals, and backlinks. And lots of em'!

elcidofaguy

Google is very stirring to your lacking. It doesn't like your inattentive.
What do you mean?

So, I suggest you to set up Google Webmaster Tools Email Alerts to protect your site from spam.
I really do not see how this can help with the above point? Do you think this will help the OP? Do you think Google will inform webmasters about social media signals?

It would be nice to see you post more than one line on threads.

Eastvantage

What do you mean?

I really do not see how this can help with the above point? Do you think this will help the OP? Do you think Google will inform webmasters about social media signals?

It would be nice to see you post more than one line on threads.
Made me laugh.. :p

Hmmm, adding up a comment -

Can Google fight Web Spam in Social Networks?
Nope, Google can not fight web spam on Social Media Sites, but the users can - since they can report any posts that are unrelated and abusive.

or I can advertise on social networks without any problems about SEO for my site?
You can advertise through sharing and promoting posts, and it will not affect the SEO for your site if you are not doing something suspicious.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.