Payza and Paypal?

Nytshade

Better at what?

I use Paypal not because it's better, I just don't have a reason to Payza. So ask yourself what do you need to accomplish your goal, and does paypal or payza offer that? Then simply choose one, Paypal is more familiar and most people will feel safer when using Paypal because it's universal.

Simply choose one that suits your needs.

talukdar

If PayPal support your country than PayPal is best. PayPal has the wide range of coverage.

wellwisher

I don't like Payza, stay away, unless you want to deal in scam websites, legitimate registered companeis have nothing to deal with those guys.

arrow11

I have been using PayPal since 2008 for all my online transactions, I tried Payza for a few weeks but was not happy with them and also most of my clients were reluctant to use Payza as payment method. PayPal is the best method for all online transactions by far.

jms

who is better between payza and paypal?
For me i use Paypal because it's widely supported and whenever i want to sell/buy something always Paypal is supported in the first place, as for payza it's not widely used, though in fact if i were to change paypal, i would go for Skrill it's much fast, cleaner and cheaper for sure. and doesn't have any support issues or verification issues. but yet it's not widely supported as paypal.

HostHonor

If you have to choose, then go for PayPal, but if you can have both, then why not?

ypson

Payza is not worth it, high fees, especially withdrawal fee is unreasonable. Plus, nobody really uses them compared to PayPal. Payza would be good only if you have no PayPal in your country.

AndiLim

Paypal is the most popular, it is somehow reliable compared to payza and it already built its credibility to a lot of users.

vishwa

PayPal is no doubt one of the best payment processor. I had tried payza before but their customer support is really horrible.

onegoodman25

PayPal is more popular ( more known for customers ), Payza had some issues in the past. I prefer having both method, make sure you have various methods for payment and don't get stuck to only one

samimnoorzaitgc

who is better between payza and paypal?
Always PayPal, it's a secure payment processor. One another thing making it popular: there are millions of people using it and it's almost everywhere, I mean most of the online stores accept PayPal.

noface0711

I use paypal but paypal has shortcomings because it is easy limit:diablo:

HaBangNet

i think paypal, and we also use paypal for international order.

MechanicWeb-shoss

When you choose a payment processor, you must consider your service/product. For many product and services, there is none as good as Paypal. Also, you need to consider reputation, too. Payza have few negative line drawn already.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.