Robots stealing jobs?

lauratorgerson

Hi

I think robots are not stealing anything, yet. Some scientists surmised that people will combine with machines at the not too distant future. Building a brand fresh high level race Earth.

Fishtrombone

I still think machine learning and computer vision are too useful to refuse them. We use electronics for flying, so why not use it in everyday life for safety and convenience? I also find ml solutions to be quite refreshing for digital businesses, I think it will be the thing for internet marketing soon as well.

watersquad

everyone tries to automate the process as much thay can...but there will always be job for human beings...supervision can never be ignored after all it is work done for the humans

Dustin Marshal

Advancement has always seemed as a threat to humans. This concern is not new; it has been passed on for centuries.

When agriculture advancement arrived, the farmworkers felt threaten that trackers and irrigation systems will take over thier jobs. Instead, it created new opportunities.

At the time of the industrial revolution, again, the human felt threaten that machines would take over thier jobs; instead, it created a whole new field for humans.

Now, the human are feeling the same threat - This time, its AI.
Yes, I believe some jobs would eliminate (such as data entry, bookkeeping). Still, it would create new opportunities for humans to work in a more advanced department that required human intellect.

If you realize this all digital marketing jobs (SEO, PPC, Social media managers) did not exist 20 years ago. And now, the majority of the working population are associated with these fields.

So, instead of feeling threaten by robots, make yourself educated enough to keep yourself in the driving seat. Get yourself enlighten in the field that would be high demand in the future, such as Data scientists, management analysts, and critical thinkers.

neubert95

Hey Ian!
I do understand your concern as many tasks are taken over by artificial intelligence nowadays and they are becoming more and more intelligent. I didn't know about GPT-3 until recently when I read a article about it and I think that it is a fascinating thing, but at the same thing could be very scary for many copywriters. However, I think now you should not worry about it as it is more seen as a supportive robot that help copywriters with the pressure of writing creative texts. but let's see what the future has in hold for us!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.