Refer New Members to Webmaster Sun and Earn Rewards!

ulterios

Greetings all Webmaster Sun members,

We are sure that you all know how great our forum is. We have a great community with lots of great members and that's one reason that Webmaster Sun is such a great place to be a part of. We have people from all over the world sharing information and knowledge with each other to help them with their marketing, advertising and promoting, website design and improvement and many other related topics.

Our members are a great resource for information and help and we are always welcoming new members to join our great community so that they can learn and share the information and knowledge that they have. One of the best ways to expand the knowledge and information resources that we have in our community is to let other people know about Webmaster Sun and how great it is so that they may also join our forum and learn and contribute.

This is why Webmaster Sun is proud to announce our new referral rewards program. We have implemented our referral system so that you can share your referral link with friends, business associates, family or whoever you think would benefit by joining our great community.

To find your referral link simply click on your "My Profile" link at the top of the page under your user ID then when you are taken to your profile you will see a tab labeled "My Friends". Your referral link is at the bottom of the content in the box and looks like this "https://www.webmastersun.com/?referrer=XXXXX". Your member tracking number is the number at the end of the link where the X's are. Just copy the entire link and then you can give the link to people that you are referring.

Every time someone signs up using your link, your account will be credited with a referral. You can see your referral count at the top of the box as well, so that you will be able to see how many people you have referred.

Now here's the good part. Every month we will keep track of how many referrals each member has and whoever has the most referrals will be our "Top Referrer" and will earn a reward. The members who are second and third in referrals will also earn rewards.

Here is what the rewards are:
#1 top referrer : Will receive 1 FREE banner ad 728x 90 for 1 month on the forum homepage!
#2 top referrer : Will receive 1 FREE banner ad 272x 225 for 1 month on top right sidebar!
#3 top referrer : Will receive 1 FREE banner ad 127x 127 for 1 month on right sidebar!

We also have a $50 cash bonus for a member that receives 90 referrals in a month and the referrals are active members with useful posts on the forum.

So, by referring members to join and participate in our forum you can earn free banner ads in various places around Webmaster Sun. These banner ads will be a great way to advertise your product, service or website and have it seen by thousands of people around the world, all for free just by referring new members.

The competition will run each month and the first through third place members for a given month will earn their banner ads to be used the beginning of the following month. This way each month starts of fresh so all members have a new chance to win the rewards program. The competition will be ran each month and will end at the discretion of the Webmaster Sun staff.

The only stipulations that we have is that your referrals must be real members who join and participate in our community. Referrals that are found to be fake/made up members will disqualify the referring member from the contest. Please be courteous when promoting the forum by not spamming other web sites and/or email addresses with your referral link just to gain referrals.

To be eligible for the rewards a member must have a minimum of 30 referrals and at least 50% of those referrals must have 10 useful posts on each account on the forum.

So get out there and start referring new members to help our community grow and prosper and at the same time earning some free valuable advertising for yourself!

Good luck to all members and feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Webmaster Sun Staff

Last edited:

ulterios

Hello all Webmaster Sun members.

It's been quite a while that we have had our referral rewards program going and nobody has won any of the prizes so far. I thought I would bring this thread into the view of members who might not have seen it or are new and didn't know this rewards program existed.

We have some great rewards available for members to earn and they are easily reached with a little effort. You can claim a banner ad here on Webmaster Sun, which would be great to promote you product, service or website. We even have a $50 CASH reward prize available. All the details are listed above.

So refer some new members and gain yourself a reward!

EpicGlobalWeb

I'll see what I can do. :D

Ron Killian

I knew there was a referral program, most forums have them, but did not know there was rewards :)

Good you brought it back up. I'll put it in my Twitter rotations.

ulterios

ulterios
Yeah, that way you not only help WMS but you help yourself as well. Those free ad spot rewards could be good for business and conversions. The $50 reward is a good one as well. $50 buys a lot of PLR products! ;)

ulterios

Refer your friends, family, coworkers, followers on the social media websites or anyone else and earn Free Rewards including Free advertising here on Webmaster Sun or even a $50 Cash reward!

Check out the details at the top of the page for more information.

Kanisir

Is this contest still on now in 2021? I can see that the post was published some time ago.

SideDots

Are there banners for this? Im new here but looking forward to being here and hopefully bringing others

SideDots

Where are the banners for this? I really would like for this to be a new source for me...in so many different ways.

IncomeKing

Good to be here. Pls is this program still on. Am new here and finds this interesting

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views