What are your hobbies?

QJesse

My hobbies include baking, cooking, shopping and watching K-dramas. It gets me on the go just by doing these things.

xiana

my hobbies are searching for how to create films on youtube because I start learning how to create short films. I love singing on smule apps and create collab for other singers. I love playing Farm Games on my mobile phone and i also like travelling and searching for the new places that i can use in my films. I love baking too. I also create new design for my cakes and cake pops. Most of all i love eating.:ertery:

sweetpot81

I'm fun of listening to music whatever I'm doing. It's part of my life already. I also like cooking, baking and following new recipes at Pinterest. Writing on my diary whenever I feel like I need to be reminded of my future plans. There are times that I'm just lazy so I need those times to boost my energy. Browsing the web as well but most of the time during my free time I'm just lying on bed cuddling my sweet little pouty bear. Those are my hobbies and part of my human system already.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views