What should you consider before placing an online order?

fern2x2001

For me, you need to check the seller first if he/she/the company is reputable or not. What are their strengths and weaknesses?! would those strengths and weaknesses affect your possible transactions or not?! Look for testimonies from real people and take a look for their feedback. That would really help you a lot to identify if the seller is reputable or not. Another thing to consider fro me is the length of their delivery. If your expecting for your order to arrive sooner, you have to see to it that they could deliver to the said date.

HazelDJ

I would consider if the company is legitimate. I must see to it that I am not transacting to an illegal online business. I should check the name and the address of the store where I am ordering. Nowadays, swindling is rampant. So, I must be careful because I might be a victim of fly by night business. It disappeared after receiving the payment and never delivered the goods.

michelle camo

Before placing an order online, make sure that the store your ordering for is really legit or else you might end up crying. try to research on the store first and make sure that there are really satisfied customers that will prove that the store is a credible one. You know we are talking about money here and a lot of people are doing bad things just to earn money. So I would suggest that you should listen to your instinct and if you are in doubt don't go for it.

Ridew

The first thing you must know is searching for the products elsewhere and search for the differences/specs. Look for the products reviews before placing your order. Also, make sure to do some research about the store if it's legit or not and their client happy with the purchases. Finally, be careful if the payment options is credit card.

ayeshajan888

The first thing that I consider before buying online is the company's stability in the online world because nowadays there are many fly by night online stores that you can see. I also consider the products description and its price, then I will search for other online stores that have the same product and compare it. In order to satisfy my curiosity about the product, I also consider the customers review or comments if it is worth buying. The terms and conditions are also important to check. And lastly, I also take into consideration the payment scheme and the delivery or shipping process. In the payment scheme, I prefer to make it cash upon delivery or deposit it through their bank accounts. If they only accept credit card payments that's when I will have a second thought if I will be going to push through the transaction, of course for safety reasons.

MacRingel

In buying stuffs online there are lots of things to consider or observe before you start purchasing the product. These are # of stars, crowns or medals (depending on which online platform you are purchasing your product. It is a rating percentage that online shopping platform provides), reviews about the product, how many products has been sold, how long has been this store is established, if they do have a customer service that is actively responding to customers concerns, their return and refund policies, shipment and payment policies, price and image of the product.

Having high rating, good reviews and many products that has been sold is a plus factor already. Other criteria to consider are also important and should not be missed. Always be careful enough in searching for this details in order to avoid scammers getting your money and giving you a low quality product or worst not receiving your order. It is always better to be safe than be sorry at the end by not checking the suppliers details on the first hand.

fern2x2001

If your ordering apparel online, then you should be really sure that what you are about to order is the right fit for you. Apparels are one of the hardest thing to sell online. One of the many reason for that is the problem with fitting. Not all people are equal when it comes to sizes. And even if you have a ton of sizes of a single apparel, chances are, there would still be problems with specific parts of the body of the buyer. So returning the product would cause a lot of hassle for you and the seller. So before ordering apparels online, you should really ask the seller if they have the fit for your unique body.

Dictator20

In my opinion you must look if they offer COD(Cash On Delivery) as a payment option, because in cod you will only pay what you ordered is already arrived, you will give your payment to those who delivered your order. And also to know if that online store is legit, look for it reviews, if the reviews are positive maybe that is also a legit online store. But still always be careful on where you order. For you to be safe you should just order to those well known online store such as Amazon, Alibaba, and Lazada.

lusciousgirl

I always do a research about the store or the seller before I buy stuff online.

I make it a point that I buy from a seller who interacts with their buyers. I also check the ratings of the seller before I place an order. If the seller is unresponsive and there's not much ratings for the store or the seller, I will definitely not place an order. I also check the shipping cost, mode of payment and the delivery time before placing an order. If the order is from overseas, it's okay to wait for a little longer. I also preferred to pay COD for the seller's who don't have high ratings to make sure that I will receive the items before paying for it.

If it's a known seller or shop, I don't mind paying using my card because I know that the transaction is secured because the store has been established already.

ecole11j

When buying something online, I'm mostly going to be paying attention to how reputable the business is. If I'm purchasing something from Amazon or the online division of a brick and mortar store, I can pretty much expect it to be reputable. If it's some shady company that no one seems to have ever heard of or has tons of bad reviews online, I would avoid it like the plague.

edenmae29

There are a lot of things to consider before placing an order online. Let me name a few.

1. You have to make sure that the seller is legit. Make some research about the company or check for buyers feedbacks.
2. The quality of the product is very important. If you can contact their customer support or if they have a live chat then it's much better if you can ask all that you want and need to know.
3. Is the price right? Always compare prices of their competitors and go with the one who can give you the best deal.
4. Also consider the shipping fee. If you are planning to resell you have to make sure that you will still get a good income after adding the shipping cost.

jemslily96

I have a great checklist which I consider while choosing online shopping through an overseas shopping app
Like before, I make a paper list of what products I need, so I can save my time and not invest in unusual products.
Secondly, I would consider some good global product stores like Amazon, eBay, Ubuy, and Alibaba.
3rd I will try their spin to win and promo code to get more discount
4th Looking forward to the festive season.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sam
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.