Review russian-grammar.com

David C.

Site is simple and easy to navigate but why you chose blogspot? why don't build your own website for this and does your site have a tool to check Russian grammar?

rudolphdaniel

Instead of using blogger, you could have used WordPress as it is easy to navigate and easy to handle. Overall the website on blogger is okay.

Well if you are looking out for web design services you can check out Bakersfield Web design as they are one of the best service providers in Web design. I got my client's website to design from them and they have provided exceptional services.

https://www.bakersfieldwebdesign.net/

Kollapse

Best answer
At one time I wondered where I could get sites to teach my children Russian. My mother lived in Russia, and my daughter only speaks English. I remember Russian, then I learned German and even Italian. It seemed to me that I wouldn't remember the language, I even wrote with mistakes. But when I talk to my friends, I constantly notice that they make mistakes, even though they live in Russia. I bought my children a nouns worksheet so that they could learn at least one language completely correctly. Bloggers and all that nonsense will never be higher than a linguistic dictionary. I don't trust them, and I see how they pronounce words and mutilate the language.

Reactions: JohnWeb

JohnWeb

JohnWeb
Good that you are interested in learning and teaching the Russian language. Good luck. Language with mistakes is better than nothing. Perhaps a basic phrases list is good to know. People will memorize it with some mistakes.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views