Amazon did't refund my money for the returned item

Nat09

Hello!
I have ordered graphics card on Amazon. The package I received contained a completely different graphics card, on top of that it had signs of usage with dust on the fans and scratches on the frame. The mailing box was sealed without any signs of being opened, however the box of the graphics card itself came without any safety wrap or seals, the graphics card inside was not wrapped either. After that I have left a review of the product on Amazon and attached photos of the used graphics card. Then I contacted customer service and followed their instructions. They told me to send the graphics card back to Amazon. Upon receiving the graphics card I was told that I won’t get the money back because it was a different card. However, I don’t have another card, I returned the only card sent to me by Amazon. I was refused a refund and the card I’ve returned was disposed.
Our family are regular customers at Amazon, in the past month we have purchased goods for a total of $23.000 that we paid for with one bank card. Out of all the purchases we haven’t returned anything except this graphics card.
I need your advise

Spyderhost

I had an issue a few years ago with an item that was used when I got it, but they didn't give me any issues. I could only imagine how upset you would be. You might consider calling them again and asking to speak to a supervisor. Also you might consider placing a review on Google, BBB and similar review sites. Many companies monitor their reviews and reach out to attempt to fix negative reviews.

LoriedFav

Hello!
I have ordered graphics card on Amazon. The package I received contained a completely different graphics card, on top of that it had signs of usage with dust on the fans and scratches on the frame. The mailing box was sealed without any signs of being opened, however the box of the graphics card itself came without any safety wrap or seals, the graphics card inside was not wrapped either. After that I have left a review of the product on Amazon and attached photos of the used graphics card. Then I contacted customer service and followed their instructions. They told me to send the graphics card back to Amazon. Upon receiving the graphics card I was told that I won’t get the money back because it was a different card. However, I don’t have another card, I returned the only card sent to me by Amazon. I was refused a refund and the card I’ve returned was disposed.
Our family are regular customers at Amazon, in the past month we have purchased goods for a total of $23.000 that we paid for with one bank card. Out of all the purchases we haven’t returned anything except this graphics card.
I need your advise
omg what a bad luck

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.