Webmaster Sun Login

Not a member yet?

How many Backlinks do you need to rank on top 1 Google?

International Private Label Dating Solutions and Dating Affiliate Network
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Hi there,

we need hundreds or even thousands of backlinks for a keywords or a website to rank it on first page,
    in your opinion, how are quantity and quality backlinks affect SEO ?

any thoughts ?

Thanks
    You cannot describe backlinks in terms of number. You just need 1 more backlink from the total number of backlinks have your competitor. Its difficult to find that how many backlinks your competitor have.

Thanks

Post Re:

There are neither required hundreds of back links nor very old domain, You need some links with high quality. Google always love to offer quality result to users. You also have to offer quality result and you can certain have advantages in SERP and PR.

Thanks
    Well no one can tell you how many links you need to rank at #1 at SERP. It depends on your competitors back links, your sites authority, structure etc. If your site is delivering high value to people then it can rank well in SERP without much amount of backlinks. I would suggest to go for quality not for quantity.

Thanks
    My according no you should make more back link for get no 1 ranking on Google.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abhi_garg View Post
    My according no you should make more back link for get no 1 ranking on Google.
    I would say you are partially right. No matter how hard you try to build backlinks for your website, it won't help you until yo deliver value through your website. I can suppose there might be some chances to rank well in SERP by more backlinks but you will not be able to sustain that for long.

Thanks
    There are neither required hundreds of back links nor very old domain, You need some links with high quality. Google always love to offer quality result to users. You also have to offer quality result and you can certain have advantages in SERP and PR.

Thanks
    In search engine optimization (SEO), backlinks refer to hyper-links pointing to a particular Web page. Backlinks are important to SEO, because Google considers the quality and quantity of backlinks to determine PageRank.

Thanks
    Getting a page rank or being on first page in serps does not necessarily mean to be with many back links but the high quality back links, You maybe with 200 back links and come first yet another one with 5000 back links be on 20 page so you need quality but not quantity.

Thanks
    There is no limit of any no of back links to get top position in search result. You need to make quality back links for your site because quality of links matter than quantity of links.

Thanks
    There are no parameters set about it however it is necessary that your website has good page rank and enough traffic than that of your competitor.

Thanks
    really i need to know this. i am create backlink but not work for my site

Thanks
    As per my opinion there is no specific count for backlinks to rank on top but one can make quality backlinks to get number 1 position on Google SE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoz View Post
    Hi there,

we need hundreds or even thousands of backlinks for a keywords or a website to rank it on first page,
    in your opinion, how are quantity and quality backlinks affect SEO ?

any thoughts ?
    Ranking is not about quantity, it all about quality backlinks.According to Google's latest update you have to make a genuine and qulaity posting and back linking to be a one of the top ranker in Google.

Thanks
    Actually there's no particular number of back links or limit to rank up your websites. Basically a search engine crawlers consider the quality and quantity of the back links.
    Last edited by OliviaPeter; 10-17-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast