Google, Facebook, Twitter or Reddit?

Farris

Which one do you find more valuable? Why?

If these platforms offer 1 cent per click would you use them more?
If they charged 10 cents per click would you stop using them?

Personally, I love Google because it's so targeted and the CPC is low for a lot of keywords.
I guess my second choice would be Facebook but I think this platform is dying slowly.

What do you think?

hipcat

Best answer
The CPC is tied to your ROI, so would you stop using them at 10 cents per click if you were converting sales to a high value product? A mere 10 cents is a small price to pay at $100 per sale or higher.

On the flip side, a penny per click is useless if it never converts to a sale, unless you are using the ads for branding your company.

There are already lots of threads here on which platforms perform the best, and it comes down to your own particular needs. Bing & Pinterest are best for gift sales, as they have strong buyer audiences, so if I was selling a product (especially an affiliate product) then I'd spend my ad money there.

Google attracts information seekers, so in-context links work best there. Reddit is a crap shoot & FB is good for branding when targeting a specific audience.

No matter who you go with the bottom line will always be your ROI. If it's worth using them for your own end results, and it works for you, then go for it.

jowel

the important thing is the conversion, how you convert the traffic, facebook is used for other niches such as instagram etc ...

Dopani

I find Google to be the most valuable platform due to its targeted advertising and extensive reach. If the platforms offered 1 cent per click, I would use them more. However, if they charged 10 cents per click, I might reconsider due to potential cost issues.

Brick John

For me personally Google's targeted approach and low CPC make it more valuable, other than that we should also consider that it depends on the specific goals and target audience. If platforms offer 1 cent per click, it might be more enticing but effectiveness should be considered.

musharraf12

Which one do you find more valuable? Why?

If these platforms offer 1 cent per click would you use them more?
If they charged 10 cents per click would you stop using them?

Personally, I love Google because it's so targeted and the CPC is low for a lot of keywords.
I guess my second choice would be Facebook but I think this platform is dying slowly.

What do you think?
I prioritize Google for its targeted approach and lower CPC. Facebook is a secondary choice, but I see it on a decline. The CPC is a crucial factor; a significant increase might lead to a reconsideration of my strategy.

rainmaker11

If Google is offering a penny per click, I'd probably jump on that deal because it's incredibly cost-effective, especially with how precise and targeted Google ads can be. As for Facebook, it's got its ups and downs, but it's still a powerhouse for reaching a broad audience. If they started charging 10 cents per click, though, I'd have to think twice. It's all about the bang for your buck, right? If the costs outweigh the benefits, it's time to reconsider your strategy. And yeah, while some folks say Facebook is on the decline, it's still a key player in the digital space for many businesses.

CULA

I recommend now to try contextual advertising in Google, as my friends and I get good results. swarms of 80 %

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.