Reputaion Management

vaneetagoswami

Hey guys,

As we all know about reputation and many of us are work on reputation management. But I still who don't know more about reputation management and what should I do to start work on it. I don't need the term of reputation management. I want the way and guidelines how can I work on it?? and from where to start this???

Regards!!!!

Dexsmart

Start your reputation on brand keywords, with other words start your optimization around your company names.

Nature

I am wondering no one is take any interest in this thread aspect Dexsmart. Like Vaneeta I am also looking for the tips to increase the reputation of corporate company and a particular person. What should I do and from where I start??

Sauda

Good question, same problem as mine. I hope someone will answer with a clear and a understandable answer which might help learn and make our work of nothing but quality.

NaturalWriter

:D Brand your name! How to do this? Well, get yourself out there in forums and be active in them. Use the same name in the forums you belong to, so they become familiar.

:D Think of a catch line too, something that people will remember. Something short and sweet, and end it on certain posts you make on the forum, and some posts on your site. Connect the dots. You want people to look for you in different ways.

:D Have a custom image made that suits your product/service, and incorporate this into banners, avatars, profile pictures, etc. For me, I use my own personal pictures :)

:D Be consistent with your work, and show samples, even if they have to be screenshots. You want the people to see what you can do. I tend to frown upon business that fail to have samples of their work.

fromrachel

fromrachel
Have a question, what is the difference between using own personal picture and logo of brand name ? and according to you, which should we go with ? why? :confused:
I have any advice from my facebook's friends I should use my real profile picture instead of my logo although I don't like show my face for public :smart:

NaturalWriter

It's a personal preference really.
For me, I don't mind having my own picture showing online, as long as it's within the niche I'm covering. There are some non nude adult fetishes/niches that I'm into, that I tend to be discrete about. But even then my face is shown on my various sites, and such.

Maybe if you were to use your logo on the forums, but use a professional picture for your own site? For me, I like to be real with my clients. I want them to know there's a face behind the business, plus it makes me feel more accountable for putting myself out there :)

vaneetagoswami

@dexsmart and NaturalWriter... Glad to see your response in this thread. but still have a question than what do you both think about company profile creation??

Dexsmart

Profile creation is not helpful anymore!

Dexsmart

Not at all. Profile creation are simply profiles created all over internet but their scope is not to brand but to gain a backlink. At least that was before Google came with the updates.

erdr86

You can start RM with promoting your Company Brand name by creating profiles on Social Networking sites & Web 2.0 sites.

NaturalWriter

What I do for my own "About Me" pages are the same as what I do with my other pages. The only difference is, is that I make it a bit more personalized. On one of my sites, I have a picture of my son and I cuddling, I get into explaining why I got into doing it, etc. I also SEO my content on the "About Me" page, and I make sure there is enough of it.

For the "About Me" page, even though I SEO content, alt tag my images, meta tag, backlink, etc, I have my potential client in mind because they should have the right to "Get To Know" the person behind the business. It shows you're a human being :)

NaturalWriter

**NOTE - The following messages has nothing to do with the thread, however there's no other choice, as I'm unable to contact this person directly.**

Vaneetagoswami - I hope you find this message. I have received your private message. I tried to reply however it was unable to go through because you know longer receive private message.

If you wish to discuss things further with your inquiry, please contact me at [email protected].

I hope you have a great day!

Regards,
NaturalWriter

Ps. Once this message is read by you, feel free to report it so it can be deleted, Vaneetagoswami.

auraiyaitsolutions

ORM is to maintain your company or website branding in internet marketing field. We use mainly SMO and positive reviews posting to improve it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
bob
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.