Do you send a welcome message to your new facebook friends?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get a good numbers of friends on facebook that I could later ask to visit or reviewing my web services.

Also, sometimes I receive over 50 people that accept my invitations and I would like to know if I can just send on their wall weekly a welcome message to my new Facebook friends or if I should send to each new fb friend a private message with their name.
what should I go with? or what should I do to make it right way?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Kelly :)

vaneetagoswami

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get a good numbers of friends on facebook that I could later ask to visit or reviewing my web services.

Also, sometimes I receive over 50 people that accept my invitations and I would like to know if I can just send on their wall weekly a welcome message to my new Facebook friends or if I should send to each new fb friend a private message with their name.
what should I go with? or what should I do to make it right way?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Kelly :)
Hello Kelly, Glad to know that some one welcome a new member otherwise now days people are not even think to send welcome message. I think you have to send each of them a private message once rather than posting a welcome message on their wall every week. Because if you post every week than it looks that you are irritate them. And might some of unfriend you due to this activity.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views