How to Count the Number of Words in an Article Fast?

margarita

I'm newbies and a beginner in the world of technology, I'm building my blog and writing first articles for it, I'm also going to hire some writers to increase number of articles for my blog in short time, I would like to know any ways how to count the number of words in an article fast?
Please guide me the fastest ways.
Your helps are appreciated!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
@margarita, to check number of words in an article fastest, Easiest way is use Microsoft word document, it will show number of words at bottom bar on the program. If you need an free online tool, I recommend you use word count tool on our website.
Here: https://www.webmastersun.com/tools/word-count.html
Just paste your article into text box, you can see more options such as character count, line count, word count..etc

Hope it helps!

pramod

Hi Margarita,

Yes, Microsoft Word is good to count the number of Words for your articles. Just select the words you want to count and press Ctrl+Shift+G, you will get a popup with number of words, number of characters and other useful information.

DPrat

Suggestions from Pratwords.com

I'm newbies and a beginner in the world of technology, I'm building my blog and writing first articles for it, I'm also going to hire some writers to increase number of articles for my blog in short time, I would like to know any ways how to count the number of words in an article fast?
Please guide me the fastest ways.
Your helps are appreciated!
Including the above mentioned tools you can also use this [URLnf="http://www.charactercountonline.com/"]Character Counting Tool[/URLnf]. This will show instant character count.

DPrat

Suggestions from Pratwords.com

What purposes character counting tool use for?
As my experience, I will pay for a writer base on number of words they provided, not for characters
Thats a good question. As per present SEO trends, I prefer number of characters, rather than number of words. This is because, whenever you find any standard on Google for a given writeup , they always mention number of characters , like in Title tag, Meta-Description,etc. So when going for any article, it is better to take characters into account rather than words, because number of characters can hugely vary between two words. Difference in number of characters between optimum and above optimum hugely matters in case of SEO.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views