How a domain is valuable with you?

Gregorio

In your point of view, how a domain is valuable, it needs to be more potential to get traffic, less characters, include keyword in it or catchy..etc?
what would you say?

Nytshade

For me, it just needs to be catchy and I would prefer it not to have any keywords on it since search engines don't like EMDs (exact match domain) anymore. The fewer the character the better, long characters can be hard for people to remember.

But what matters the most is what do I want to use the domain for. If it's for starting a new blog then I want something catchy, less characters and hopefully no keywords.

HostNurse

A domain value depends on whether the domain has traffic or not, is it short, memorable and easy to type, is it a dictionary domain name or has sense, is it developed, age of domain also has a role in domain value, also extension of the domain name is important.

MightWeb

It really does come down to the name. As HostNurse mentioned, its current traffic (and where that traffic comes from) is of course important, along with domain age - but more than that, I value a concise, easy to remember domain name. Further more, the intended usage of said domain comes into play - however that can be difficult if you're a domain broker.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.