What type of web layout do you like?

PhilaniMbatha

Hey Guys,

What type of website layout do you like? Fixed or fluid ones? and why?

amit

its depends only clients requirements because in according to my experience a good web designer don't face any problem in both type of layout. i have design many website some is fixed bases and some is fluid and i don't realize anything different both of them according to my experience, just a little bit difference is a fixed width thats it. you can see my personally portfolio on my website.

thanks

Mark007

I like the fixed ones. This is because it helps lower the loading time of my website.

MidnightAngel

I would have to go with the fixed layout, it's what I normally use, because I only know basic html. I don't know how to make anything really fancy. I really don't know the differences between the two, maybe someone here will say something about it. I only know that one takes more coding than another, but would probably have to see an example of the two so that I would know the difference.

jhonpatrik

Depends on clients requirements. Fixed layout, it's what I normally use, because I only know basic html.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies