Nice to meet you all!

HonWai

Hi everyone, I'm HonWai, from Malaysia.

Excited to be here, and getting know about this industry. I was an Engineer, now decided to have more time at home.
I'm still learning. And I'll achieve more, and contribute more.

Love to read.
My goal: Have bookstore of my own.

Wish you guys all the best!

Jeff Burritt

Nice to meet HonWai, nice avatar! :clap:

Looking forward to reading your post on the forum and viewing your bookstore soon

Best of luck!

TheLifeStyleMentor

Hi Hon, Welcome to the forum. Are you looking to sell new books or are you planning on opening a used book store?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
:welgroup: HonWai to Webmaster Sun, one of best Internet marketing forum on the web!

Read around and finding best information for you

Don't forget to share us more useful tips and sharing your questions if you want our forum mods solve it for you :)

Have a great day!

HonWai

I want to open a bookstore to sell new books, I'll be focusing on books and magazine about self-improvement, business & investment, and health.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

TheLifeStyleMentor

TheLifeStyleMentor
Hi Hon, Please don't mistake only selling the subjects that you yourself are interested in. There are many used and new book stores in my town and I have thousands of business and self improvement books taking up 12 large bookcases. Now that I purchased a Kindle I'm clearing out some of my physical books and the used book stores that purchase used books won't pay very much at all for business related books. But they pay top dollar for many works of fiction because that's what the public mostly buys. Go ahead and have a great selection of what you like but be sure to also ask your customers what they want and serve them that in addition to what you like.

HBAndrei

Welcome to WMS ;)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads