How many social accounts do you have?

ITMDB

I currently have 2 facebook accounts, 2 twitter accounts and 1 pinterest account.

I have got 10 more facebook accounts that I am currently not doing anything with. They will be becoming part of my marketing campaign soon :)

djone

I amusing all major social accounts right now.

My most favorite is Google plus and Twitter. Rather then these two, i am using Facebook, PInterest, Linked In, VK, Tsu.co, Ello.co, stumble upon.

belinda

I've been using Facebook the most. Used to use twitter but not anymore..

Trix

You can actually use just one social media account for example instagram, post a photo or quote then share it with twitter, facebook, etc. Atleast with that you only post once and you can target it to more social accounts because it's linked with each other

FreedomBlogger

It really depends on what your end goal is with your website.

If you plan to brand your website independently - then yeah you should create a specific social media account for it.

Use the most popular ones; Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Google+ Profile and perhaps a Youtube Channel, and LinkedIn.

This is what I would do! ;)

Last edited:

miken

On each social network I have an account, I don't want to create more account there, just make it strongest as possible.

I use social networks to increase traffic and connect friends...it really is helpful for my blog sites.

Cochel

Social networking sites are very useful when you want to gain more traffic, know more people on your niche, socialize and build relationships (trust) with them. Mostly used and popular social networking sites are Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr. It's not an issue of having many social accounts. The point is, as long as you or someone can manage those accounts then it's not a problem. IT depends on the managing effort and technique.

Ron Killian

Use the bigger ones myself, Twitter, G+, Linkedin. Though have not really gotten too much into Facebook. Maybe I am missing out. Little Pinterest, but have not put much effort into that one.

Although it's not "really" a social site, Disqus for my comments sends traffic from my profile.

bacloud

Just a fb and twitter, do not need more

vishwa

I am only maintain one website and have one social accounts on Social networking sites. However if i have multiple websites, I will promote it through my single Social networking accounts. Because i have a good amount of friend circle there.

samimnoorzaitgc

One Facebook account, one Twitter account, one +Google account and one Youtube Account. Put all your focus on one account like I do. I have youtube videos with more than 1k views and a twitter with +1k followers.

noface0711

I usually create a Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp and VK page for every site I create:rolleyes2:

janseo

It is a good idea to keep separate social accounts for each website but it will become difficult to manage too many accounts and will require more time the reason why using single account for all the websites can be easily manageable but if all websites are of same niche. For different niche websites the social accounts should be different.

AgentProv

I have about 40 different social media profiles.

I have all the individual urls in one place (Evernote.com Notebook)
and I ping the urls at least monthly with PingFarm.com and PingExpert.com

Jifferson

There are few tools available for maintaining multiple social media accounts. You can use those tools. These are few effective ones
Buffer
SumAll
Feedient
Socialcount
Hootsuite

freehdwalls

Web sites are ways to get visitors and backlinks. personally I use facebook, twits, google+, tumblr, stumbleupon, and reddit. to regulate networks search yahoo for social network administrator tools. you will find various useful tools.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.