Introducing...

Jgrote24

Hi everyone, I am new to affiliate marketing. I have actually been reading about it off and on for years but just decided to actually give it a go.
I am an English teacher and would love to do something to help parents help their children succeed. My first thought was an education website, but now I am also looking at a book and course by KC Tan, How To Make Money With Clickbank (Even Without A Website). Has anyone heard about this book or the course? I will be happy to update everyone with information that I learn along the way. Thanks!

aquileana

Hi Jgrote24, welcome to the forum and you chose right place to learn about affiliate marketing

Enjoy your time with us!

PTTed

Hey Jgrote.

If you are a teacher then I suggest you look into possibly creating a tutorial type of authority site or authority blog. That would probably be right up your alley. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hi Jgrote24, welcome to webmastersun.com a good place for SEO and IM online.

talukdar

Nice to meet you and welcome to this forum. I am a SEO expert. I am thinking about learning Affiliate marketing. please share your experience with me.

sunil0021

Hey Jgrote24 nice to see you here :) enjoy your stay!

MidnightAngel

Welcome to the forum! Any ever tell you ya remind me of Betty White? (love your avatar) Hope to see you around the boards, learning and giving tips. WMS is a great place to learn! :buba:

michaeldlevy

Hi JGrote24, welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay and rest assured that you are walking into a full library of knowledge here. It's amazing! Have a great day!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views