Hiring a Freelancer or a Company?

Gustav

I am really confused when choosing people to do my new websites, which is better if i hire a freelancer or a company?

I have low budget $$$ in PP account hence a freelance can give me price better than a company but not sure the freelance will give things as they promised. Kindly advise me...Thanks

statvoo

Due to your budget, working with a freelancer is probably better. As companies have to bloat their costs slightly to cover many other things.

PTTed

I am really confused when choosing people to do my new websites, which is better if i hire a freelancer or a company?

I have low budget $$$ in PP account hence a freelance can give me price better than a company but not sure the freelance will give things as they promised. Kindly advise me...Thanks
So it sounds like you are trying to make money with websites?

If you need to outsource your content or web design because you don't have the skills or desire; and you don't have the money to outsource; then I think your options boil down to these:

1) Go earn money doing something else (like a regular job) until you have enough money to invest in your business
2) Figure out some way to outsource your work without needing to pay for it (or by paying a lot less for it)
3) Change your business model about how you are trying to make money so that it fits your skills so you don't need an outsourcer
4) Develop the skills you lack so that you can do the work yourself and don't need to outsource

Maybe someone else has a better idea?

royals

all freelancers are not bad and all companies are not good...
In online business it takes time to judge people and to make good relationships.
I am doing freelancing from last 4 years and still today those clients who hired me in 1st month of my freelancing are giving me work today after 4 years.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.