How to see what keywords a website is targeting

Goliathstwin

I see that the easiest way to check whether the keyword that one website get ranking for, is that checking in Google analytic > Acquisition > Search Console > Queries. However, It can not check the competitor's site, just only for site you're own and having statistic in GA.
I can use this way if I know the account details (emails and password) of the competitors.
You can take ideas from Title & Description of the site. Because most of the SEO user make Title & Description on the basis of targeted keywords.

In some websites, you can find keywords from meta keywords.

SemRush is a tool which gives you some part of analysis. So you can also take some ideas from there as well.
It is a good way to check keywords that competitors are targeting by checking their title or keywords tags but we can not check main keywords from this way because how to check if they have thousands of pages that targeting on search engines. which keywords are giving the best traffic, that's important.

You can use the keyword planner for keyword research and to check the ranking you can check the keyword from the search engine.
This doesn't help to find keywords a website is targeting, it is just a tool to check the level of a keyword: easy, medium or high competitive keyword.

RebeccaDooley

Every search is an expression of people's needs, wants, interests and desires. Imagine how your business would benefit if you could analyse the search terms that are related to your business domain and customize your product to serve the actual needs of your customers.

Keywords are the real source that fulfills the people's need, interests and desires when they search on the search engine. You can research the keyword from the Google Adwords Keyword Planner for your website and finds the long tail keywords for the SEO prospects. I shared you the keyword tool from which you can find the long tail keyword.

DigiEdge

If you want to know for which keywords you are getting traffic to your website go to search console then check search analytics under search traffic. Here you will get to know all the keywords which keywords are generating traffic to your website. Even you will get to know same thing in Google analytics also...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.