What size is your Phone?

Sharer002

Am currently using a Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) model with a 5.5” screen. For me, the phone’s size is just perfect for me, not too big and not too small. I usually watched movies using this phone and it’s really good to watch movies here as the screen is bigger compared to 4” phones. Browsing also the internet is good as you will not find it hard to press or click on links as the display screen is bigger.

BelindaMT

My phone right now is Samsung A7 2015. I bought it last year 2016 size is 5.5"(139.3mm). Recently "Samsung S8" has been released. I want to get that phone because according to reviews, it is advisable for video bloggers like me. But it was too expensive for now so I guess, I will wait for the drop price maybe early next year since I still have my Samsung A7 with me.

With regards to the phone size, I don't really care if the next phone to be released in the market is big or small size as long as it has a good camera or video quality and that is okay with me.

yahm2001

The size of the phone Im using now is 5.5" enough for me to handle using one hand. For me its the good size of the phone not too big and not too small

Gizamulake07

My phone is a Meizu M2 which has a body size of 5.5 inches and a 5 inch screen size. I love this phone but sooner or later I will be getting a new phone and I would make sure that its gonna have a much bigger screen size compared to the 5 inch display that the Meizu M2 has. Personally I really love phones that have wide screen sizes because it makes your experience much more enjoyable.

jeksaturday

Sadly I lost my phone last week. It was a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and it has a 5.7" screen display. Can't explain the details, because it still hurts me a lot. :brokenhear: But if I am looking for a new phone, in the next few weeks I would probably try an iPhone again. Back then, I received a gift (which is the phone I lost), I actually have an iPhone 5s during that time but gave it away on my younger brother since I have a new one. I really miss the Apple experience.

wiljonjr

My Phone has a display size of 5 inches, High Definition (1280x720) format . I can watch movies, view pictures and play games on its wide angle much better.

wjxavier

I have with me the Xiaomi Redmi 4x phone and it says that it has a 5 inches display but it looks like the same size with the iPhone 6 which only has 4.7 inches.

HazelDJ

I use Samsung J1 mini. Its size is 4.7". I like its size because it is light and small. It will not demand more space on my bag when I go out for a shopping. I could also put it on the pocket of my pants. Every time I have messages or calls, it is easy for me to be notified because I set it in vibration mode. As a result, I will not miss important messages or calls that need to be attended immediately.

nolimanalo20

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I think its a 5.7" screen display. I love it. I used to own small nokia's back in the days but come android, my first choice was a big screen. I love the gaming experience while playing RPG's like GTA. I also like racing games on big screen and also the movie and video experience was great. Having said all of these, the bigger the screen, the better. I'm looking forward to owning a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in the future.

ninosan

I'm using a 5.5" phone, it is so big and so uncomfortable if you put it to your pocket. But I still like it because it so good in playing games and watching videos. Last year i have a 4.7" phone, I suffer some troubles in typing, maybe my thumb is just big. In choosing the size of your phone, be sure it fits on your needs and wants.

AskMeAnytime

The size of my phone is 5 inches screen length. I prefer the phones that can fit easily in my pocket. I am not really a fan of big screen phones. For me, those kinds of phones are not that durable enough for my work. Because I don't want to spend a lot of money to a phone that is expensive but fragile. I would prefer nokia's new phone. What I would like to see in the market are phones that focuses their improvements on how portable and comfortable to carry their phones, because most of phones today disregard the fact that their phones are not that comfortable to carry because of their size.

ansada73

My phone's screen is 5.25" (diagonal). Still fits in my pocket though, so I'm happy. :)

I'm not too keen on getting a phone with a bigger screen size the next time I upgrade. But as long as it fits comfortably in my pocket and hand, that's fine with me.

Alshane

I am now using a 4.7" inch screen. I personally love it because it's very handy and fits my pocket. I was using 5.5 inch before. It was cool especially in playing games and watching videos. However, it's kinda hard to carry and it doesn't fit my pocket most of the time. I'm lovin' what I have now!

novice143

My S7 is 5 inch and i think its the perfect size for me. But I'm looking forward for a bigger phone like Sony XZ Premium that is 5.5 inch since I am more of a 2 hand user and i think I can enjoy it specially with gaming.

michelle camo

I have a samsung J7, I think it's just big enough for me to watch the movies that I want, to send messages and to do everything that I want to do in my phone.

Lyrrac

I have 5.5 inch phone LeEco Le S3 X626 and im still happy with it.

ecole11j

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 that I purchased about a year ago. I know it's an older model, but $150 for a smartphone that works pretty much just as well as newer models can't be beat! It has a 5" display, and I'm pretty happy with that size. I can watch videos and read on it comfortably. Any bigger and I think I wouldn't be able to fit it in my pocket.

fhaye_rd

Hi there!

I'm just using an android phone with 5.2". I think it's not too small for me to play some games on it and not too big to put on my pocket. I'm not into too small or a phone which is smaller that 5". With that size it's hard to play some games on it and watch movies on phone with that size. I also feel uncomfortable with a phone with a screen which is 5.5" or bigger. It's too awkward when you're in public place and someone calls you. You pull out your phone in your pocket and you don't have earphones. Also with a big screen it's hard to put it on your pocket.

junrose123

My phone is just an ordinary android phone in the market with a 5 inch LCD screen. I would like to see a 6 inch LCD mobile phone screen next time for gaming and online job purposes.

CookieRunner

I have a Samsung S4 with 5" display and even though Samsung released their New S8 and Galaxy Note this 2017, I still enjoy the features and my phone. I am not a fan of buying new released products including mobile phones since I just stick to the basics and if my gadgets or appliances are still working I would still use them until they don't work anymore. Just being practical here hehe.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.