Is Pinterest good for a cooking blog?

ashwinikumar

Yes, Its quite good for cooking. Pinterest is mostly used by female and specially in US continental.

mackrodd

Pinterest is the right target for your cooking blog. since you don't have any traffic from Search engines. most users on pinterest are famale so you have to focus on building your followers and add pin tool on your blog.

DarnelWhite

Absolutely!

Pinterest will probably be one of the best sources of traffic for a cooking blog. There is endless opportunity there. You can share numerous pictures and include your blog address everywhere. As time goes by, your traffic will continue to increase. You can also share recipe images and all other cool strategies to drive traffic using pinterest.

All the best

hrishivardhan

Pinterest will surely helps you but I would also like to recommend you to start your own youtube channel and link it to your pins image with the whole food image and you will get amazing benefits from that. I am sure that will surely helps you. because your nice is the cooking. and visuals are much effective then the writing in the cooking.

ivanab

I've tested this many times over and learned that Cooking as well as weight loss/Health are the best niches for traffic.

It works for all others too, but top traffic comes to recipes and health pins.

For pinning, you really want to select very nice photo, mouth watering... Lately images with text in the middle perform well.

There is a site canva which has some templates for you to use to create some cool looking pin images.

I hope this help!

kathyclark_sams

Absolutely, It s a heaven place for Cooking business. I never been to such experience but I know and research about it. Make sure you insert the relevant cooking image and videos as the users also getting smarter. Use of hashtag is also useful.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.