How can I make money freelancing?

Traffic

Hey Guys, I have experience affiliate marketing, web design and development and want to make money using my skills. Where do I start? anyone here is working as a freelancer, share me any tips?
Actually building a site using the skill you have. Best tip is buy the generic name. If you build it they will come.

webmuss

Money never comes quickly. You have to work hard for it. If someone is telling you about earn money quickly this means you are on the wrong way.

It is only possible in two cases-

If you invest a lot of money then this will give you lots of money.
If you are working hard.

Here are few ways to get freelancing jobs and earn money-

Freelancing websites- Register as freelancer on Freelancing sites such as Upwork (currently dont accept new freelancer), Fiverr, Guru and many others. These websites have strict rules please follow their rules to work with them.

Ask your previous clients to work with you again.

Ask your fellow workers to recommend you.

Use QA sites- Show everyone that you are an expert by answering questions in your related niche.

Use LinkedIn- LinkedIn is the best professional platform to connect with business owners. Ask your previous client to give you a recommendation.

Use social media- Dont think social media is a waste of time. There are many opportunities, you just need to find out those opportunities. Communicate with right people and business owners who can give you work.

stephenrobes

Hey Guys, I have experience affiliate marketing, web design and development and want to make money using my skills. Where do I start? anyone here is working as a freelancer, share me any tips?
Create an portfolio in freelancer and then apply there.

BTEdwards88

If you want to make money in freelancing. first of all your good skills in online work and you need good communication skill in English. Then account creat in online market place. For example Upwork.com. Freelancing.com Peopleperhour. Fiverr.com

odysseus

I've freelanced on Upwork for a long time.

If you plan on looking for gigs there or on other platforms, this is my best advice:

- Fill out your profile in as much detail as you can, list all of your successful projects if you have any, take as many tests in your relevant field as you can.

- Pick your clients and your projects very carefully, screen for the key parameters such as amount they've paid out, their rating, but also the rating they have left to other freelancers they've worked with previously. They usually leave each other comments after every project, be very cautious of comments that might suggest the client is uncooperative or behaves bad in any way. Be patient, you never ever ever want to pick a bad client. Your rating on the platform is pretty much everything, and if you get a bad rating from your very first job, you may just as well quit that platform.

- Read the project descriptions carefully, and individually craft every offer. This is critical! Nothing will waste your time like copying and pasting proposals. Take the time to review the project description and requirements, and the secret sauce: write down in several bullet points how you plan to execute the project successfully. Just tell the client if you've done similar work before and how you can see this project being completed step by step. This separates the boys from the men, and will get you the best clients and the best projects. Don't make the proposal too long though, two sentences is too little but 8 paragraphs is too much.

Good luck.

markwalbarg

The first thing i advice is save time searching for a job and in the same time try to get as much offers as possible. You can use different freelance sites or one platform like Periodix. It creates a feed of jobs that match specific users skills and experience and predicts the chance of getting hired on a job.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies