How to Get Your Keywords on Google 1st Page Results with Reddit in less than 3 minutes!

Hawker

If you remove the quotes on the searched keyword, the search result may be different. You would be the richest webmaster here if you can get your Reddit posts to the very top in just 3 minutes on Google without quotes on the searched keywords.
Obviously you don't include the quotes "" when checking in Google LOL

I believe this just for medium or low competition keywords because with Reddit you can not get high rankings for some difficult keywords.
Yes this only works well (top 10 well) for low to medium competition keywords. For high competition keywords like "make money online" etc forget about it! Those are heavily dominated. But you might be surprised! :)

This is a waste of time. First, it is never going to rank that fast for any worthwhile keyword. Hell, it didn't even for this ridiculous keyword.

Nobody searches for "how to get my puppy to jump on me". Nobody. Nobody does searches like that in quotes.

And even with a ridiculous long term phrase like that which nobody is competing for or searching for, it still did not work. The OP was showing personalized search results. That's why the listings were colored purple instead of blue.

Don't waste your time with this.
Wow who did steal the jam from your doughnut pub? LOL :p

It's called targeting low hanging fruit.

We do it all the time for many many low to medium competition long tail keywords which soon adds up.

Jesus I don't even know why I'm replying to you're so negative all the time man it's crazy.

SEOPub

SEOPub
Yeah, I'm so negative because I hate seeing these stupid clickbait type articles posting bad information leading people astray with bad ideas.

Take a look at your example...

https://www.google.com/search?q=how.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.Zp7q74-M6yA

There are 350 results in Google, and your Reddit thread is not one of them.

So much for ranking on the first page in 3 minutes. It's not even on the first 35 pages.

Your page never ranked highly. You were just showing personalized search results as I said.

Everything I said has been proven true. This "method" is a waste of time.

And that is not even mentioning the fact that conversions are going to be awful because you have to get people to make an extra click from Reddit to go where you want them to and then hope they turn into a sale or a lead.

Yeah, but I'm being negative by trying to help people not waste their time. These kind of threads are why the whole MMO niche gets such a bad rap.

Hawker

Here we go! :D

1. This is not a clickbait article. You don't clickbait is if you think that LOL!

2. I'm not trying to rank for that keyword, and I never done the Reddit trick on it. Hence why it's not showing.. (Again LOL).

3. A waste of time? I've made over $5000 providing this service to people. Only an idiot would call that a waste of time.

4. This has nothing to do with the MMO niche....

5. Please fill out this form and send it to God.

harrygreen90

Yeah, I'm so negative because I hate seeing these stupid clickbait type articles posting bad information leading people astray with bad ideas.

Take a look at your example...

https://www.google.com/search?q=how.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.Zp7q74-M6yA

There are 350 results in Google, and your Reddit thread is not one of them.

So much for ranking on the first page in 3 minutes. It's not even on the first 35 pages.

Your page never ranked highly. You were just showing personalized search results as I said.

Everything I said has been proven true. This "method" is a waste of time.

And that is not even mentioning the fact that conversions are going to be awful because you have to get people to make an extra click from Reddit to go where you want them to and then hope they turn into a sale or a lead.

Yeah, but I'm being negative by trying to help people not waste their time. These kind of threads are why the whole MMO niche gets such a bad rap.
Here we go! :D

1. This is not a clickbait article. You don't clickbait is if you think that LOL!

2. I'm not trying to rank for that keyword, and I never done the Reddit trick on it. Hence why it's not showing.. (Again LOL).

3. A waste of time? I've made over $5000 providing this service to people. Only an idiot would call that a waste of time.

4. This has nothing to do with the MMO niche....

5. Please fill out this form and send it to God.
Both guys are wrong and right because Reddit could give your keyword ranking on top 10 for a few minutues
and you will never see it on first page of Google result because it was bumped by Google for a while.

Hawker

How am I wrong I started this thread haha :D SEOPub would disagree with you on anything even if he knew it to be right don't worry about that we know what he's like. :)

Yeah, Google ranks Reddit very high and very quick. So it's possible to get things ranking in the top 10 Google search results within minutes.

Plus in time they "mature" and get ranked even higher too. Only for low to medium comp long tails though.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.