Content Marketing Ideas?

DavidLux

Hello, I am working on my blog sites which is all about blogging, make money online. I am looking for few content marketing ideas for social media that would help my blogs speed up overall social media efforts. Would like to hear your advice.

Ron Killian

Blog commenting would be the first and easiest route. Takes time, but it can and does get your content more social shares. And blog commenting can lead to other things such as guest posts, networking and new connections.

Though your content needs to be good and compelling, worth getting shared in the first place. Sure you know that.

And the obvious, build your social following in the first place. Too many people seem to think it can or will build on it's own, just not the case. Usually not. Sure takes some work.

Also make sure you push visitors to follow you social accounts themselves. Profile links. So many people only put up share buttons for content.

Miguelito203

Have you already done a case study, where you purchase a "make money online" product and document your journey on your MMO blog -- while creating a site that's outside of the "make money online" niche? Budding marketers looking to get into the game eat that sort of stuff up, and it allows them to see you as an authority and trust your recommendations. Creating an additional site will also add to your income. It's a win-win strategy.

Joey

rritz

Make Money Online niche is very competitve and tough and a million scammers are in there cashing quick bucks. You'd have to have really good quality content and start building trust. I found google plus a good place to post, because if you put your keyword in the headline of the post the google plus post may rank in search results even if your page is not ranking, That's google of course. As for other platforms, twitter seems the best place to me, as it is much easier to get a targeted following than on say facebook. Reddit is also said to be good, but I have never tried it, I could never get how it works.

Hawker

Set up Google Alerts for things related to your niche. Set alerts for things in quotes and without. Choose the best of everything sent daily.

It will let you see what other people in your industry (your competitors) are doing and give you ideas and inspiration.

Blog commenting on related blogs is a great way to build up connections and the extra readership you can get.

Likewise connecting to (following) others on your social profiles Facebook, Twitter etc can help you connect to others and see what they're doing for ideas/inspiration.

professorrosado

Try looking through this great article [URLnf="http://www.forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers/2014/04/16/50-content-marketing-ideas-for-your-website-or-blog/#74c3cc227211"]here[/URLnf]

Do everything listed and you should have a great base to work on.

HINT: look at how they reduce bounce rates - learn from the pros!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.