eCommerce Software that supports digital downloads and multiple file downloads.

Mike001

An update for anyone that was following this and is interested.

I received a refund from PayPal yesterday on the Digi-Vendor software. The entire purchase price was refunded on the product, not only did the developer fail to respond to any of my requests for responses on why the product did not work, they did not respond to Paypal either and I guess they frown on that. I noticed when doing my research that the site has not been updated in 2 years, that should have been my first hint.

For anyone interested: Stay away from the idevSpot product line.

I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY DISCOUNTS OR PRODUCTS FOP THIS ENDORSEMENT.

On a brighter note. I did find a product and a vendor that goes out of the way to support and address any issue with his product. About a month ago I found a product called DuckSell, I know the name sounds funny but the product is a good one. When I first found the product I had some question on the capabilities, he responded immediately, even though some of the responses to my questions were "no it does not support that". He was very honest about what it would do and would not do and was open to suggestions on improvement.

Over the last month we have worked back and forth, on enhancements to the product code. It has a lot of cool features, and more being added that I never expected in a Digital Downloads product.

For instance:

1. A dashboard that tracks -
Active users, Sales today, New users, Bounce rate, top pages, Top Referrals, Top Countries,
It even displays a map on the dashboard to display current visitors locations.
2. Numerous reports that are available, visitors and page views, by day, week, month, year.
3. Products purchased - day, week, month, all time.
4. Supports multiple downloads. (I have one product that has 14 files associated with it)
5. Encrypts download products in a protected directory.
6. Free product area to support building a mailing list.
7. Support for Customer support, Download information, Free Products, MailChimp, PayPal integration, 2Checkout
8. Conversions.

And many more items.

Together we are working on adding coupon discounts, form configurations, and a few more features that will add to its capabilities.

It is very cool product and easy to work with. Since English is not his primary language I have let him know that I will work with him to develop an installation guide and a use guide for the areas that need explanation. But it is pretty simple to use and install.

Check it out, it will be worth your looking into if you are selling digital downloads and looking for a way to mange them.

Here is [URLnf="http://www.ducksell.com"]the link[/URLnf] if anyone wants to check it out.

Thanks to everyone for their input on this.

After trying to get WordPress and WooCommerce up and running I was just not happy with the response time. Ron, I gave it a go but there was just too much overhead and the learning curve to optimize the site was too high. It was working, but not near as speed responsive as I wanted it to be.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.