How did you earn your first dollar online?

yishak1412

The first dollar i made was through bitcoin faucets. it took me alot of time to reach 1$ but i did this only during the time bitcoin was around 500$ now i have stopped

JoeMilford

The very first dollar I ever earned online was from selling an eBook of poetry. It was about 100 pages, and it was just a small collection of love poems and observations. I think it actually sold, and this is years ago, for thirteen dollars, and I ended up receiving about eight dollars after the self-publishing company got its cut. Still, it got me started in publishing eBooks and writing blogs, and I still trying to make a buck, or qa lot of bucks, at doing this today.

joepats

Earn money this time.

I have earn it as a freelancer, but now seeking of client is hard, and competition is tough, requirements are getting high standards.
I'm switching into a pay click sites.

TheAuthor

Quite ironic that you mention making your First Dollar Online. My very first commission on Click Bank was for $1.84 and I will Never forget that, because it wasn't about the money as much as it was about the confirmation. It feels like you have just achieved the impossible because your first sale can sometimes take a little longer than you'd anticipate.

Heatman

I would like to hear how everyone made there first couple of dollars online?
I earned my first dollar online through my participation in forum wheel. The amount I actually earned for a start was $10 dollars. At first I thought it wasn't legit and was not serious in my participation in the forum until I decided to cash out the $10 dollars for more confirmation that it's actually paying.

It took just 3 days and zoom I got paid through my PayPal account. That was my first experience and ever since that day I got the payment, I have taken the platform very serious and never miss a day without participating full

spectat0r

I made my first dollar teaching the English to Koreans and Japanese. It was a great experience and I've learned a lot from it. I've connected to a lot of people with similar goals in life. The pay was just enough to live a simple life. That is why I decided to move forward and get a another job.

SirenOnFire

I tried doing a lot of PTC jobs, but to no avail because just after a few days, I got really bored and it just didn't seem worth doing anymore. One, the pay was extremely low, and two, job was too monotonous for my taste. Then, I tried apps which make money and a friend referred me to Fronto Lock Screen, and I made a dollar after only a week. It was quite easy because the points they give were high,tasks were interesting and fun to do, but the best thing is the referral points they give were high. Only a few more points and I'll be having my second dollar again.

vicsylicious

Hello. I have been doing online jobs for three weeks and it was solving the captchas on some websites that made me earn dollars for the very first time which is quite exhausting. At first I thought it was not possible to earn money by just solving captchas because it was like doing a game and who would've thought of someone paying others by just wasting time on solving captchas, until I did withdraw my earnings. That made me so happy having received money by just doing that, however I realized it was not worth it. I solved captchas for like 5 hours a day and I worked for two weeks, I only received 5 dollars. haha

TheAuthor

Hello. I have been doing online jobs for three weeks and it was solving the captchas on some websites that made me earn dollars for the very first time which is quite exhausting. At first I thought it was not possible to earn money by just solving captchas because it was like doing a game and who would've though of someone paying others by just wasting time on solving captchas, until I did withdraw my earnings. That made me so happy having received money by just doing that, however I realized it was not worth it. I solved captchas for like 5 hours a day and I worked for two week, I only received 5 dollars. haha
Always remember, the fact remains you have accomplished something. But I do agree the reward does not quite suit the sacrifice. Have you ever considered focusing those 5 hours a day on affiliate marketing?

The first dollar i made was through bitcoin faucets. it took me alot of time to reach 1$ but i did this only during the time bitcoin was around 500$ now i have stopped
Never tried Bitcoin, as Binary Trading was a waste of time. So I decided to focus on what I'm good at (Blogging) and never looked back.

I have earn it as a freelancer, but now seeking of client is hard, and competition is tough, requirements are getting high standards.
I'm switching into a pay click sites.
Pay to click is a great way to earn some money online, but please don't expect too much. Very little, in comparison get earned online this way.

It was from freelancer.com and about 5 years ago.

I entered one of my logo designs for a contest and won. I didn't know what I was doing back then. I had made the logo in Photoshop. But the client wanted a vector logo. So I had to re do it after I was selected.
You may want to take a look at similar sites like Freelancer. Allow me to suggest and share Guru(dot)com and Upwork(dot)com

BelindaMT

I first earn dollar online after I had been approved to join in postloop and subscribe to forums. I just started last week so I'm still struggling and trying my best to learn more. Last week I only earn $11, well not bad at all for the newbie like me. I'm planning to research more so I can share my views and help others too. It's really a big help for me reading other comments here because I've learned for what they post especially when it comes to web issues.

shrinkme

I had an ecommerce site back in the 1990's. We originally shipped product and people would mail back checks. Eventually we took checks online then credit cards.

rjohndava86

I earned my first dollar online before by using the Adf.ly. I put it to my website and every people that visiting my website has been counted even though they are not clicking the ads. When you reach the 5$ you can withdraw it through Paypal.

vishwa

I remember the days when I had made $300 by promoting web hosting affiliate program and its really motivates me a lot. From that day I am continuously working on affiliate marketing and use different strategies to promote the services or products online. Affiliate marketing is really one of the best ways to make money online.

anor0428

Like others here, I got my first dollar from answering surveys and completing some crowflower tasks. Took me a couple of days before I earned my first dollar and I would not suggest it to anyone. Surveys has quota, and if you do not meet their qualifications, you will not be able to earn much money from it.

msBlue

I made my 1st dollars by posting on facebook my referral link in a site. It requires hardwork and patience. Earning money is never easy.

karlaaaaaa

First ever dollar in my online venture in through entering Captchas, yes! I takes 1,000 captchas to earn a dollar. I do it on my vacant times as it sometimes time consuming because it really takes minutes to generate Captchas. It was worth the experience though, you will learn to wait in patience.

Samwrita

Writing articles was how I made my first dollar online - $50 to be precise, back in 2014. This was pretty sweet, and came in real handy. The website, which right now doesn't seem to be functioning any more, used to pay in crypto-currency, and allowed you to write the topic of your choice. Those were the days!

daneth303

My first online $$ was from spare5. Not much of a payout but they do give noob a chance to here. Although sometimes they give high pay for a task but I don't think it will be enough to get you thru the day.

sarsino

I actually made my first 5 dollars throug paidemailsurvey. Sadly i cant cash them unless i reach 15 bucks which is not achievable. In order to do that i need to do some purchase and some of the task requires me to attach my debit/credit card info which is suspect that it could lead to scam. I avoided that site already unsubscribe from them. Don't matter to me the 5 dollars anymore.

tenthztar

I made my own money back then by buying used items and selling it. It worked out for me, but i grew tired of it. Since not everyday there is a rainbow after the rain right? When i found out that you can earn money online aside from buy and sell. I kept on thinking how do i earn? where do i start? do i need to pull out some cash for it? That questions keep on popping inside my mind. I was stuck back then, I tried PTC but it hogs my time then I tried freelancing as a Graphic designer and i got hooked to it. This year i tried writing and it did well for me and i planned on building my own website for beginners that wants to earn online.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.