Best Title Tags For Search Engine Optimization?

roggy

I have some options to write a best title tag for my new site but I don't know which is the best

Here is my samples

Domain.com - Keyword

Keyword 1, keyword 2, keyword 3 - Mydomain.com

A short title ( include keywords ) - Mydomain.com

your ideas?

which one is the best for SEO and easy to get higher rankings on Google.com?

Thanks in advance.

learn2do

For me, it is option 3. Don't try to put all your keywords into Title tags. You should write a short tag that contains your main keywords, be meaningful and be attractive to people. Don't care about "mydomain.com", just focus on creating a short attractive sentence, and just add your domain name when you have enough space.

Last edited:

brainsdigital

A short title ( include keywords ) - Mydomain.com
this option you don't have to put all keyword on title tag you can make a mix of keywords you can add a keyword in a title with a short title and another one in URL and about 2 keywords in meta description ... now you covered about 3 keyword at least on one page and at the same time your site on google will look fine

TellMeAboutIt

Definitely be careful mashing keywords into your title. If I'm browsing a search listing, I'm going to be drawn towards meaningful titles over ones dotted with LSI modifiers.

datamaya

If possible, mix these three factors on your title:

1. Brand/ Domain
2. Keywords (if your keywords are short enough, you may put up to 2 or 3 keywords if possible)
3. LSI words, to make it more natural and relevant
4. Craft them all into a compelling and attractive line of words that trigger clicks

Happy SEO :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.