What tools or process do you have for researching your target audience?

Steve32

I am looking for a tool or suggestions of a step by step process for researching a target audience (market research).
Are there any freeware tools or checklist docs you guys may have that you personally use?
Thank you!
I also tried to answer this question for myself but I have not seen any tools that can help us research or target market by ourself. Analyzing competitors and trending in the market is a good way to find out which niche is more profits for us or what the audience is needing.

Mike001

I would also be interested in such a tool, if one exists.

Identifying and then targeting a particular audience is probably one of the biggest challenges that I have faced when it comes to building up the traffic to a site. All the normal means seem to work, even thought many of them are slow, but can become quite expensive.

hynds

I don't know any free tool that have power enough to research target audience on social. However with paid tools, you can try many powerful tools such as Radian6, Brand24, Simplify360, ThoughtBuzz,...All these tool can listening and monitoring your audience and give you nearly exactly report to do the next steps.

vps9

I would suggest you to check some online tools to check the compositors and marketing strategy. SERanking is one of the online tool you can use. you can even get paid version of it.

hoangvu

I don't know any free tool that have power enough to research target audience on social. However with paid tools, you can try many powerful tools such as Radian6, Brand24, Simplify360, ThoughtBuzz,...All these tool can listening and monitoring your audience and give you nearly exactly report to do the next steps.
I don't think tools can help us analyze the market. How do these tools work?

Unless tools are provided by Google or Facebook, they have huge data from their users so they can give us exact numbers which is trending in the market.

I would suggest you to check some online tools to check the compositors and marketing strategy. SERanking is one of the online tool you can use. you can even get paid version of it.
I don't believe in tools like this, it's just an estimation.

tshelby

Recently, I'm using Trendify in my ecommerce store. It lets me to monitor my products' performances day by day and I can see where the traffic comes from. It provides you real real-time analytics. It also let you to see each and every products' conversion rate and there is a "sources" section in dashboard that shows where the traffic comes from for every specific product. I strongly suggest you to check it out.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.