Looking for a site checking amount of visitors accurately for my website!

billtunew23

Hi guys,

I have some problems with checking my site's visitors. I'v already known some websites but they seem to estimate the amount of visitors inaccurately.

Please share with me the best site you know about this!

Thank you million times!

:secret:

Mike001

I use a couple of tools for checking my site visitors. The main one is Google Analytics, this tool seems to be pretty accurate although it can lag behind a day or so getting the most accurate numbers.

There is also another tool that I have found very useful for live site analytics. It is called DS Analytics.

This tool is a real-time addition to your web page and allows you to see traffic, locations, bounce rate, new users and a host of other features. It even has a map display that works very well.

This is a FREE tool and has a great author.

[URLnf="http://interactive32.com/getdsa"]Here is the link to their site. [/URLnf]

I am not affiliated in any way with the author or the tool and only support it because the author has developed many tools that I use and is very responsive to his members.

I hope this helps you out.

billtunew23

Thank you very much Mike001!

But something went wrong! I dowloaded and extracted DSAnalytics rar folder but the install file is broken.

By the way, can this tool check visitors of others website? or only mine?

Mike001

I am very surprised that something went wrong with the download. I have been using it about a year and it is working great.

You may want to go back through the installation procedure and make sure that you followed the instructions to the letter. You have to install a little bit of code on your site to trigger the analytics and also have a MySQL database to store the information.

Since it requires you to have access to the index page of the site you will only be able to track sites that you have administrator access to the root directory of the site. I am tracking numerous sites, that I own, from the tool. I can select them from a drop down menu. I have made a few modifications to the tool in PHP that allows it to track some additional information from the actual users that was not a part of the regular tool but that is information that most admins would really not be interested in.

Let me know if you need any help. It is a good tool and does work well.

The author has some other good tools and apps also, you may want to look around his site. I use quite a few of his applications on numerous sites and have found him to be very responsive to questions and requests.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views