Website not indexed?

slaponmedia

I just Checked my website on online seo analysis website , most of them stating that my website is not yet indexed in google, but its comes in SERPs on 4th-7th page, then how is it possible?

Dopani

Simple. Those analysis sites probably suck.
I just Checked my website on online seo analysis website , most of them stating that my website is not yet indexed in google, but its comes in SERPs on 4th-7th page, then how is it possible?
As SEOPub said, most SEO tools online might have problems.

Why don't you use free tools from Google or Bing like Google or Bing webmaster tool? they are great tools to analyze your site statistics and help improve your SEO site if your site didn't optimize as well for SEO.

imnathanjames

As mentioned, most of these seo tools are utter crap.
your better off searching yourself. you will get a true result this way.

I used to use semrush, but they never got it right. Now i just use it for checking my links.

TheStrugglingNewb

If your site is showing up in Google, it is indexed. You can also check to see which specific posts and pages are indexed by searching for them directly in Google.

Just copy the address of the page or post you want to check and type this in the Google search box => site: (paste your address here) and click enter.

Google will then show you if the page is indexed or not.

If's it's not indexed, go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?continue=/addurl and enter the address there.

This allows you to tell Google to crawl that page or post to try to get it indexed.

Don't trust the SEO tools. Check your pages with the source (Google)

You will never go wrong by doing that.

hrishivardhan

If you wants to know is your site is indexed or not than just put your sites url to the google search bar and if it shows the result than your site is indexed otherwise try to re submit your site in the google webmasters tools. and don't every fully trust and third party crap seo tools they are never 100% right.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.