How content helps us to get traffic

Katherin Watson Jr

I agree that we need to build backlinks to get traffic. But I have been trying to get backlinks from forums but does not seem to have a big impact on my site's traffic. What should I do?

Ingener

Google always wants to give the reader the best content. In my opinion, though content is not a quick way to attract traffic, this is a long and sure way. You have a good content, someone knows they will tell two people and so many people will know your page. To build a good content you should start with ideas and knowledge. Always keep in mind for the reader, not for profit. You should find out much knowledge related to your article, which will make your article more useful. And finally you should refer to good content writers, rival pages to improve the way you write your content.
Good luck

Amy Richardson

Maybe try to put some links from other blogs to your content, try to be active in comments. Find your target in social media, ex. facebook. You can also write to someone in private message and ask about possibilities to add direct link o your blog in next post.

etdigital

Your content should be something users are looking for or something they would like to read. When content is useful then only you get traffic.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
sss
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.