How to create backlinks manually

liton101

I think manual submission is the best way for link building. you can submit your site by social bookmarking, directory submission, blog comment, link wheel , answer submission and article submission method.

kinexmedia

Now These days we should prepare our mentality that we have to create only 2-3 quality links a day nothing much.. Its a best practice in my opinion

kim16

You'll need to post on forums and blogs to create backlinks. It eats up lots of time though before you get a result. But, all the best. Cheers.

davebusiness86s

You should never use tools to build backlink. That's why "manually" is normal I don't understand why you would place it in your question.
There are various method of course. In my opinion social media, web 2.0 and blog posting/commenting are some great and easy method

premiumproxies

Hello friend,
You can take some good backlink, Not like 20-30 backlink. it's a huge number. You can go with Bolg comment, Guest posting, Forum Posting, Social Bookmarking, Web2.0, Infografic Submission etc.

Whattheserver

Some Points I agree with you MattHogan but Some points you mention not working right now because SEO is change day to day
so, i think directory submission is dead part in SEO
Social Bookmarking Is also down.
and many people say blog commenting give us the good quality link but as per my knowledge blog commenting not a do follow backlink its an only no-follow link,

so I think Guest posting is one of best part to get the quality backlink for our website.you do also Social Media Sharing.

Thank you

Judas2018

Putting links in your signatures at forums you routinely post at is a method. Also try using feedburner. I know it isn't what it used to be but it's still an effective RSS tool for your website. People can visit your feed, subscribe, and have full access to your article library. They can then share those articles through a variety of different ways. Social media works also, as your articles once placed on there are shared and saved in a bunch of different ways and methods. Bottom line is, creating back links now? Is way easier than it was in the old days.

jamie3000

Do these links actually work? People say if you can manually great it then it's probably not worth it. With the exception of expired web properties.

subhodipd

There are a number of ways by ehich you can create or generate backlinks to your site. They are,
1. Blog commenting.
2. Guest blogging.
3. Social Media posting.
4. Forum engagements.
5. Press Release Distribution.
6. Social Media Bookmarking.

I hope this answer helps.

There are a number of ways through which you can generate backlinks to your site. They are,
1. Guest Posting or Guest Blogging
2. Social Media Posting.
3. Blog Commenting.
4. Forum Activities.
5. Social Media Bookmarking.

In hope this helps.

Monga

Creating quality backlinks take time as these days it it bit difficult. Natural links are the best way to get traffic and backlinks. You can get backlinks by creating high quality content and approach other sites of your niche to publish it. Publishing your article on the high domain authority website can give you immense traffic and eventually can help in ranking up your website.

premiumproxies

Hello friend.
You can go with Social Bookmarking, Guest posting, Profile link creation, Directory Submission, Web2.0, Forum Posting and Forum Profile etc.

edwardkenway

For creating backlinks you can do lots things those might be help you to create backlinks. Some of them are below:

- You can do bookmarking in different site.
- Posting content in different site with high DA and PA
- Directory Submission
- PDF submission in different sites
- Review Submission

These things might be help you to get backlinks manually.

Goyum

Try to attract natural links by giving your audience something that's worth linking to. Infographics are hot right now. Info rich blog posts can earn some links if they're worth passing on

markgill

I agree with you.Really blog commenting is the best solution for creating backlink.Suppose if you want to create more than 20 backlink then you can do daily blog posting ,forum posting,you tube commenting,quora answring and article submission definitely you will get more than 20 backlink.

linconcley

For making backlinks there have lots of ways its like social bookmark, guest posting, web 2.0, infographic. and so on. By these way you can make backlinks. Beside it high quality content is big matter for create backlinks.

DanielN

I find Q and A websites like Quora an excellent way to build quality backlinks manually. A lot of the time Quore Q/A is on the first page of Google for many keywords. It's not hard to mule your backlink into your answer with a bit of reputation there.
That being said it's really hard to write answers that are not a blatant advertisement for your website/brand.

vincent007

There are lots of ways exist in off page method of seo, by these way possible to make backlinks manually, these are like:

*Guest posting- on these days this is a top notch method on seo to make backlinks.
*Infographic submission
*Web2.0- though its a lengthy process, but if it did happen in a right way then works well.
*Bookmarking in different sites
*Video submission on youtube.
These methods can works well for create backlinks.

Jitendrayadav

One of the best method to do manual link building is to do manual competitor analysis; Through competitor analysis anyone can discover genuine link from high quality websites.

Is blog commenting still appreciated? I believe, this has been way old and a single comment and that of one line will not be fruitful in any case.
Blog commenting is still fruitful but follow these steps
1. Create links on user names, dont give link in the comment section
2. Read complete blog, then write your opinion in 4 to 5 lines - your own opinion
3. Create links on relevant blogs, suppose business is of web design, then complete blog is related to the web design concept.

acemetillidie0001

Web 2.0 sites like Tumblr, Weebly, and Blogspot are really good ones. Over the years, Tumblr has made changes which only gives you the main link, but if you have multiple Tumblr's it allows you to disperse your links. You can find many of these web 2.0's on sites like Fiverr and SEO Clerks, but do your due dilligence before purchasing.

Thing to always consider:

- make sure the current backlink profile is good
- check TF and CF
- look at page authority and not just domain authority. Web 2.0's naturally all have good domain authority, but page authority correlates to the specific 2.0
- always use a VPN or proxy

Scott.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies