How do you build 30-40 backlinks manually a day?

nickchernets

30-40 is the really high amount, it will be better if you can get a few backlinks per day but they must in high authorized sites, another way you will harm your site only. So for the beginnig watch throuh the site and decide if your really need a backlink there.

Tabassum

It depends on the time constraint you spend to get those link!
However you get can high quality, instant link by paying to guest blogging, articles and directory sites.

Katherin Watson Jr

30 - 40 backlinks seem like commenting and posting in blogs and forums. I think if you can find high PR sites, that number is realistic. And that is a big number. Keep it up but I think you also should diversify your links. 100 links from 100 domains is better than 100 links from 1 domain.

schttrj

I am not going to give you any specific answer here BECAUSE...

You are approaching the whole issue in a wrong way.

You DON'T build backlinks.

You build "quality" backlinks.

The question is, can you really build 30-40 high quality backlinks in A DAY? Well, I doubt it. You alone might not be able to do it manually.

You have to hire a SEO firm or go for a high-performance software available in the market.

There's no shortcut or let's say FASTCUT to the process.

P. S. If you think blog commenting, forum posting or article marketing still works, you are wrong, my friend. Gone are those golden days of SEO. Time has changed.

Aree

If your main aim is to get your site to the attention of as many real people as possible, instead of as many search bots as possible, then you should consider using a social media network like Facebook.

This is what you can do. First, you have to build up a loyal following. Start by creating a page and adding content which is of interest to your target audience. Then add links to your website in your content. If your target audience is tuned in to your content, you should see a lot of page views whenever you upload any new content. Make sure you invite your visitors to like and share your content.

When someone likes and shares your content, it brings your content before the eyes of new potential visitors. Can you get 30-40 new visitors every day? Why not? It all depends on how interesting your content is.

subhodipd

The short answer to this is engage in forum and blog commenting. It is true that backlinks play a vital role in bring organic traffic to a website and commenting helps precisely in this process.

Be it blogs, forums, Youtube or any other sources, post comments that are useful and will draw the attraction of readers. Only then will they think of opening your link thereby gifting your website the hard earned traffic.

daikaads

Hey guys,
So we all know maybe the most important thing for a site to get good rankings are building quality links to it, day in and day out.

My question is - How do you build 30-40 backlinks a day manually?
How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts?

How to find 30-40 different sites each and every day and build there a link to your site? Do you use some kind of a software?

I have a lot of sites, some are ranked good, others need some work when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I have placed links.

Thank you, appreciate your help.
Why do you need 30 - 40 backlinks per day for your website?

Backlinks are just a part of SEO so don't focus on link building process every day. And remember SEO results are based on hundreds of factors. Try to make your On-page SEO perfect in all aspects to get better rankings.

Black Thunder

Forum posting...but you have to post carefully or you is banned.
Above all,I think you must build quality of your site's content.really quality
By the way, Who could introduce to me tool ping backlink???Now,i use google webmaster tools and i don't know any tools else.

meettokhan

Hey guys,
So we all know maybe the most important thing for a site to get good rankings are building quality links to it, day in and day out.

How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts?

How to find 30-40 different sites each and every day and build there a link to your site? Do you use some kind of a software?

I have a lot of sites, some are ranked good, others need some work when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I have placed links.

Dear Richard,

I do my working on my websites according my working schedule. I publish only 2 posts in a month and all searching do in start before publishing the posts. For scrapping data from Google I use Dataminer Extension which works fine for me. then do 20-30 Blog comments on authority and relevant blogs, create 10 backlinks through web 2.0 by publishing the content, do some forum posting but very few and make link if necessary, get 2-3 guest posts from authority and relevant blogs, Also do participate on Q/A sites which is best platform to get links.

I spend 4-5 hours daily to perform all these tasks.

stephenrobes

Hey guys,

Create it different VPN address in different IP.

webmuss

Nowadays it's more important to build high quality links than ever before. Building many links in a day will get you a lot of links. But if the links are not received from high quality related websites, that will not serve any purpose for your SEO. So I would suggest you to try to make only quality links. Do not focus on building lots of links within short span of time. You may be penalized by Google. In fact, it's easy to make hundreds of links in a day nowadays. But when it comes to creating only links that matter, you cannot make that many links in a day.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.