What's the best affiliate network for beginners?

Ciprian Bitter

I'm looking to join one of the affiliate networks and wanted to know which would be the best for someone that is a beginner to join? I was thinking about cj affiliate or shareasale but I am not sure how beginner friendly they are.

Any suggestions?
I think you first need to see which networks can help you monetize your type of traffic better (information and references can be found on Google or on Forums easily), because your question is a bit too vague.
Also, I would suggest a network where you will have a dedicated Affiliate Manager to help you through the process (cause you must have a lot of questions).

SweetLana

Peerfly and Maxbounty would be the best fit for beginners, they have $50 threshold, as far as I remember, so even with small traffic amounts you will be able to earn regulalrly (of cource, of you traffic converts!).

ethelglover

I'm looking to join one of the affiliate networks and wanted to know which would be the best for someone that is a beginner to join? I was thinking about cj affiliate or shareasale but I am not sure how beginner friendly they are.

Any suggestions?
I would like to go Amazon Associates.

bronsendavi

I saw here on the thread smb asked about the affiliate program for tickets. I haven't come across a better option than Kayak . Although there is still a good program from JetRadar, I prefer Kayak. Have been using it for about 5 months

Hi Zack,

What is important is the product or service that you want to promote. Go for a product that is innovative and can only be bough online, that they pay a high commission and for lifetime. Also, with a dedicated affiliate program selling one product you get more support via Skype that you get from a big affiliate network promoting hundreds of merchants ;-)

Good luck!

mkamilson

i would recommend to promote affiliate programs to make some cash, if you want me help you PM me.

Hi,

Our affiliate program welcomes beginners and also accept affiliates and traffic from all geos.

We pay 30% recurring life time commission and you can join here for free

A simple idea for a beginner to get started is to set up a simple blog around web hosting, website performance topics etc and just add your StatusCake tracking link.

Looking forward to your application

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views