The Off Page SEO techniques 2017?

marry

what work in 2017

Are you talking about article directories like EzineArticles? I thought that went out years ago.

Video and high quality guest posts seem like the standard these days.
I agree. Ezinearticle submission doesnt work. We need to do tier 1 and tier 2 kind of backlinking nowadays. Social media signals are among top ranking factors. So, we need to work on them as well. Niche relevant guest post and link exchange also work as long as we dont spam these practices.

Reactions: palashmohane

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
Have you tried this and proof to say it is top ranking factor? I read on this forum and more SEO guys said it is not a ranking factor.

marry

marry
Yes Harry , i tried this. Last year, i was working on a viral blog. I published a post and the very same day i shared it on google plus and its communities ( relevant to my niche ) i always share a link after shortening it via goo.gl so i can track click on my link. After two days , i checked goo.gl and almost 200 people visited my post. Within a week my post jumped to second page of Google search engine. On number #12.. my site was just two week old. I didnt create any backlink. So yes social signals helped me get quick rank on Google. I tried it so i shared it with you guys..

nickchernets

As I know that SEO techniques have 2 parts, that are:
1. On page SEO
2. Off page SEO

With Off page SEO, we have many ways to do, and here i know some ways as listed below
1. Forum Post.
2. Directory Submission.
3. Article submission (Articles needs to provide)
4. Web 2.0 (Articles needs to provide)
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Search engine submit lac
7. Blog Comment
8. Ping
9. Wiki links
10. Guest Posting
11. Classified Posting etc

I hope this helps.

harrygreen90

Backlink is still the best Off page SEO of 2017. I could not fint out any Off page SEO factors that stronger than this

jamie3000

Hello 2008 lol. I'd go for guest posting, or if you want pure black hat power....build your own pbn ;-)

Judas2018

Social media promotion of our stories and articles has worked well for my online business. As we are currently receiving over 10k Facebook LIKES per article. Never underestimate the power of social media promotion of your blogs and press releases.

edwardkenway

These all things are very useful for seo, beside these video uploading, pdf submission also very useful for a website for increasing traffic. Actually in my own opinion these 2 things could be more helpful for seo. Link wheeling also works as well.

designatude1

I think tier1, tier2 and tier3 will be safe from get penalized. You can create huge links using tier strategies. Guest post will provide more benefit to get keyword ranking quickly.

markgill

Yes,I have some off page SEO techniques in 2017

1. Question and Answer
2. Video submission
3. Image Submission
4. PPT subission
5. Infographics Submission

xebecindia

In my opinion, PDF submission, PPT submission, Video submission, Image submission on sites like flickr, pinterest etc. and Infographics submission is also important off-page seo techniques.

JanviArora

You should add Guest posting, Video Submissions, PPT Submissions to the list. Google now started to consider the social signals as a ranking factor, so make your presence across all popular social platforms. That will help build trust of your audience as well as get you traffic. Try to get more genuine online reviews. Audience really reads reviews and decide whether to go for your product/service.

palashmohane

Getting engaged in social media platforms and creating your public profile with a link back to your website. is also good way of getting high quality backlinks.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.