What is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business?

Nancy G

The most important factor to be successful in any business is being fearless. A lot of people dream of having a business someday but cannot start simply because they are afraid of the unknown future. The fear factor is the main reason why some initial ventures failed to survive. Common mentality is to secure first our safety options and comfort zones. Any thriving business has its own struggling story. What sets the successful business apart is the leader's audacity to face all challenges, to rise from any fall without any fear, knowing that past experiences make him a wise and a better person. This just reminds me of the saying, "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going."

behappie

The most important factor in business is quality. If you provide excellent quality, demand for your product will out weigh supply. People want value for their money, and if you can provide this value, they wouldn't really mind spending more to get the same value when the supply is limited.

sidrawat

A proper business strategy and plan is what you really need to be successful. Whatever you deliver should be of high-quality with proper service/warranty of the product. Go slow, earn less but make it long-term.

fern2x2001

For me, the most important factor to be successful not just in business, but also in other things is for you to love what you are doing. When you love what you are doing, it will not be a burden for you to do it. Things will be easier for you. You won't have to work for the rest of your life. It will show on the quality of your work and later will translate to the success of your business.

Another important factor to be successful is, having the skill or the ability to take or handle failures. Getting back up after a failure is really really hard. No one wants to fail. It’s just a reality that businesses do fail, and the best leaders dont take it personally. The ability to congratulate oneself for trying to make things work, then move on with the process of getting it right on the next try. If you could handle those tough situations, then, what else could possibly bring you down?!

Last edited by a moderator:

HazelDJ

For me, dedication is an important factor for a successful business. The owner should spend more time so that he could have a knowledge about what is going on his business. He will be able to know what are the best strategies to make the business earning.

MissGlenSaturday

Passion and integrity. Passion in the sense that you love what you are doing. People want an honest seller . Because we aim to attract and interest of the people honesty is the best policy in evrything we all do.

jhuzenA

There are many factors to consider for you to be successful in any business. But first you must know what you really want. You must have the burning desire to get it. You must be willing do whatever it takes but make sure it's ethical and moral. Business is not easy. You must prepare yourself for sleepless nights, rejections, extra efforts, loads of works and some negative persons who will not believe in what you will do. To be successful in any business, you also need to study your competitors and your target market. Also you will face failures along the way, but those things will help you to be stronger and better. You must have the passion to do it. You will also need money for operational expenses. You may loose also some money during the way. Learn also to other successful business persons, they will give you tips and ideas. Also read books, for additional guide. In short, in order for you to be a successful businessman, you must be willing to pay the price. Small sacrifices means small results. Big Sacrifices big results. And also don't forget to think big. Believe and you're halfway there.

anette08

I could not tell you a specific business because I would like to know what is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business? Is there any factors that work for all kind of businesses?
For me ,The most important factor to be successful in any Business is the Attitude. Attitude has the big impact when it comes to handling the business.

I agree to everyone!
Yeah! It is right that there’s a lot of important factor to consider to be successful in business,
Additionally,
I can say that the Attitude is the most important factor.
Secondly,the skills and the knowledge about the business.
The reason why I say that the Attitude is the most important factor in handling the business
because There are Deadly attitudes that may take your business fall down.
Like for example,Your business will fall
If you Dont take the business seriously.
If you Have still doubt about your Business.
If you dont invest time to educate yourself about the business.
If you have no focus and Commitment
If you dont have Vision or Mission.
If you have no patience.
If you cant or dont handle objections and feedbacks.
If you dont know how to react professionally about the problems that you may face.
If you dont love your Customers and no cares about them.

Hope this will help also.

jaymish

The purpose of any business is to solve a problem in society. At least that's what a proper business should do. In my opinion the most important factor to be successful in any business is the ability to solve a particular problem. I 'll give you examples of Microsoft, Facebook, Apple and Google. All these companies are tech giants and are amongst the most successful because they connect the world and enable communication.

I agree other qualities like determination, motivation, persistence and hard work are important. In my opnion without a product that directly impacts the consumer then these are just words. I also think that the more people that can use your product the better and more profitable for you.Companies like CocoCola and Johnson and Johnson are bluechip companies that have been in business forever, yet they manufacture the most basic of products. This in my opinion is because their products are used worldwide.

sweetpot81

PASSION is the most important factor for me. If you are passionate about what you are doing you will definitely commit yourself to be fully determined to be able to reach your goals. Passion is characterized by willingness on something you really interested to have or to do. It's bringing out the best in you.

OnanadIpo

You have to invest in yourself, trust yourself, find your passion and you'll success eventually read books look other people's failure so you'll be not making their same mistake

HazelDJ

I could not tell you a specific business because I would like to know what is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business? Is there any factors that work for all kind of businesses?

There are factors to consider to make a business successful. Firstly, it should begin with the right attitude. This comprises dedication, patience, skills and manners on how to deal with customers. Another factor to consider is the external factor which is the market. Try to observe if your product is in demand by the people. Lastly, you have to know if you have many competitors, and if is positive, make some strategies on how to draw clients.

richellemchua

As an entrepreneur student, for me the most important factors to be successful in any business are commitment and passion. When we make business we should not be only after the money but also we must consider our customers, our reputation, and also our employees. For me in making business you should be hands on in any aspects of it. You must know how to make it work. When we invest on a business we have to be careful and we have to make sure if we're doing the right thing. First, we need to know our mission, vision, objectives and strategy. Now, a lot of people are confused to what mission, vision, objectives, and strategy actually mean. Well, mission is where you are right now and what you wanna achieve, vision is your insight in your future, objective is your step by step procedure on achieving your mission, and finally, strategy is how you will implement your objective. I believe that when you make a great business plan then most likely you will succeed but we have to also make sure that we have a lot of competitors and we need to stand out. Make the products or services different from what is actually already existing.

ayeshajan888

For me, the most important factor to be successful in any business is your love for what you are doing. You must have the enthusiasm to do the business. Because if you love what you are doing, everything will fall on its place. The other factors that you must consider is to have the capacity and ability to do what is necessary for improving it. The people or employees are also one of the factors that you must consider because they are the ones who will help you grow your business, that's why you must take care of them, treat them as your family as well. In return, they will be responsible for the success of the business.

MacRingel

In order for someone to be successful in any kind of business he/ she must be passionate in whatever business he/ she has. If you’re passionate on what you are doing then you’ll never make something with low quality. Then that means you’ll always be inspired to pursue what you really wanted and once you get it you’ll not stop, instead you’ll always search for ways to improve it. Thus, applying it in business means when you love your business no matter what you face or what you’ve been thru, you will have that urge or desire to move on and do better every day. Once you have it other factors will follow.

GabbyBoink29

Having your Own Business requires a lot of patience, brainstorming and study well the product your about to sell. There are lot of things to consider on putting up a business. Like for example, the location must be suitable depending on your product. If you are planning on hiring people for you business, let them apply and showcase their skills and choose the best that fits on the position they're applying for. And lastly, the Attitude of the owner. You must be honest to your people, let them also know the status of your business.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.