If you could change something on Facebook, what would you change?

owenpogi322

If there is something I would like to add on Facebook it is getting paid by the videos you create and upload so that people will be more engage to creating good stuff on the Internet. I also wish that the security will be tighter so that account will not be hacked easily and i also want the removal of spam chats gives links to malicious sites that infects your computer with virus.

SimplyD

I think Facebook should change its entire look. Just like malls and buildings that goes renovation after many years, Facebook should also already change its theme. Besides, to be in sync with the ever changing tastes of the users maybe it would be nice to change the blue color theme of Facebook to something appealing. For me, the color light green would be nice.
Or it could be made into such a way that the user can customize his facebook theme color. :)
That's just my suggestion. What do you think! is it nice to you too?.

Toshiro Cotta

Facebook should provide better reach for pages. The audience you can reach with a page is abysmal in the beginning. I mean, I get that they want to encourage page owners to use advertising, but it does seem pretty unfair. You have a better chance of reaching more people through your personal profile.

I think Facebook could also integrate hashtags into the website more. Hashtags are a great way to reach people you haven't reached before. It can be a good stategy to gain a new audience. But since it is not an essential part of Facebook, hashtags don't have much power on the platform. So I think Facebook could integrate it better.

Yayish

It may seem cliche but we always hear the sysing "nothing is constant except change." Change that will be done should always be for the better.

I have been using facebook for almost 8 years and I have gained a lot of friends through this social network. What I wouldnlike to change is the facebook friend limit and the friend request limit. Sometimes, there are important people who wants to add you but they cannot because you have reached the limit. Personally, I wouldn't want to set a limit to it. There are people using facebook for their business and they want to add a smuch people as they can so they can have greater audience. It will also be better for them if they can't be limited to just 5,000 friends. If a facebook user also has 1,000 pending friend requests, then other users will not be able to add them so I want to change it too.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.