Best Social Media platform to sell your product?

sarahliyod

Based on your products as well as Facebook, Instagram is the right place for sell products.

AdminKings

I’d not under estimate Instagram. If you gain some followers there and promote your product through that channel it can work wonders, I’ve done it and it works.

I also can recommend paying people to post your product which is related to their Instagram of course. People who have a big following is important too so you can reach as many people as possible.

I have done both and it was in the Vaping niche, worked really well and I urge you to research this. :)

paritosh

In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?
Hi,

If you are really looking to sell product through social media then firstly identify your product and its targeted audience. Because each social media will give your audience for some specific products more.

GMBReviews

In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?
It comes down to what product are you selling, who is your target market. For US traffic, go for youtube and reddit.

LearnTheNew

Use the Social Media Marketing in that I prefer Facebook because if you post one ad on facebook it will cover the Facebook, Instagram & Messanger platforms. Facebook is bestfor B2C selling.

SweetLana

It might also depend on GEO
Eastern Europe is highly involved in Instagram, for example...
But Facebook would be an answer for a global solution, that's for sure

EmmittReynolds

For me, Instagram is one of the best social media platforms for selling and advertising the products. Millions of people prefer Instagram for advertisement and promotion because they want to grow their Business faster. It is only possible when you use Instagram for advertising and promotion of your products.

GalynkaGlnk

I think it's not a bad idea,but if I wanted to sell some products I will definitely use Ebay or another ecommerce platforms.
And yep I will use Instagram,Pinterest also.

johnmart

For online products marketing, you can always prefer to choose the right social platform just like Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.

naazaniqua

I think facebook is the best social media platform to sell a product because Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month. That’s almost a third of the world’s population.

juliaann

There is a huge list of Best Social Media platform to sell your product as every Social Media offer a platform to sell products.

But I personally think Instagram is good Best Social Media with a platform to sell the products. I have noticed some Business accounts on Instagram.

andynelson

It really depends on your niche.
In my practice Facebook and Instagram are the most efficient platfroms.

Top4Smm

It depends on your niche and audience. Check it and then check the statisctics about social medias. Sure you'll find the best option

MovelikeJackson

For now it's Facebook BUT if you read this one: engadget.com/2019/03/19/instagram-checkout-in-app-purchases/ seems that Instagram will conquer the world!!!

Aditi Barman

Facebook is a platform that is constantly evolving, adding changes to serve larger section of audience. There are diverse ways through one can sell directly, or either market their brand to drive prospect to their store. So, according to my opinion Facebook is the best platform to sale your products.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.