Why work online?

sweetpot81

Working online is ideal for me. I'm a mother of 10 years old. I was working abroad for six years. I find working online or home based jobs is a way for me to cope up with that number of years I wasn't with my partner and daughter. Working online means to say that I can manage how would I like to be. I can fulfill my motherly role and as partner. I'm the boss and the mentor of my own business.

Eliud

Why Work Online?

Working online is always better than the conventional way of getting up and working in an office from eight to five and wait for thirty days to get a salary, which will be heavily taxed after all. While working online, one will save the cost of commuting to and from work everyday. It is flexible as one can actually choose the time which they want to work and the duration of the work. You don't have to sit all day from morning to evening working in a boring office. While working online, one can choose the environment in which to work. You can work from the house, the park, the restaurant or anywhere else where one feels motivated to work, so long as there is internet connection. Working online is always cool. I do it and I don't have any regrets.

Pbiscocho

Working online jobs are just extra incomes for me. Because I do want to earn also on field. I can't imagine working that long online, it's not healthy to work that long, you have to organize well your activity, it may be doing your sales work at a certain time then be with friends, plan an outdoor activity and etc. We should do something aside from online jobs in order to expand your horizon, learn and earn more.

Jair702

For someone who is so tired of the 9 to 5 dog eat dog world, having a job online or a home-based source of income is a refreshing notion. The 9 to 5 "rat race" has been getting to me for the over 30 years I've been in it. The thought of being your own boss, managing your own time and working when you want to sounds appealing. Although, I do admit, there is a temptation to be lazy at home compared to driving to the office and spending the day with eyes and ears all around you. I think though, given the proper opportunity, one can discipline oneself and get motivated to work as hard as he did in the office environment. Working online whether to supplement income or full time would be beneficial. As much as I spend online (even at work), I can manage to do all my social media business, as well as work online and earn a living. The only problem is finding "that" particular online job which will pay enough to support my lifestyle while working online full time. Is there such a site? I haven't been lucky enough to find a site that pays enough for me to quit my full time job. Hope its out there somewhere. A little diligence might pay off.

mhands41

Unlike staying in the corporate office with perpetual and stagnant chores and limited financial gain, working online has unlimited possibilities and opportunities as long as you have the right mindset and attitude towards it.

While it can be said that security of tenure/service is one of the cons once you landed an online job, but still, it is a vast open ocean with various fishes waiting to be trawled. Just be armed with several fishing skills and strategies and a great catch will soon follow.

No wonder why I decided to leave my corporate job.

QJesse

Working online can be a starter job after being away from the daily 9 to 5 job that you've used to deal with. Besides I can be my own boss. I will not also worry that I would be late because of the daily traffic in the metro. Although there are no benefits included in such online jobs but it will give me the time to enjoy doing my household chores.

Andreiong

The reason why I work online because I want to earn money so I can help my family. It also serves as my extra income when I have extra time, I usually open my computer and work online. As a student online job is a really big help not only for me but also for those doesn't have job.

TheInsaneSakif

Online jobs have become quite popular nowadays. Some people even consider this as their full-time income. There are a wide array of jobs available online that may suit your skills. The main reason why I love working online is that I can be my own boss. I can work whenever I want, and I don't have to be told what to work on. I can also earn as much as I want.

Kakashi2020

I'm fed up with the horendous traffic and all the hassles of an 8-5 work day. I've been working for so long that the stress factor is affecting my health. That's why I decided to work online and be a freelancer, I decide when to work, what kind of work I want to do and the length of time I'm going to work. I'm now stress free.

Now I've got some online work and some freelance consultancy work, well the online work thingy doesn't really contribute a whole lot when it comes to my monthly income but it helps pay for some of the bills.

RhealaineS

I decided to look for an online job because I need to finance my graduate studies. I am currently taking up my Master's degree and I have no other means of supporting my studies because I am a private school teacher on break. I am currently unemployed and it's embarrassing to ask for my parents to support my graduate studies. Also, I think it's a lot easier to look for a part time job online instead of looking for an office-based part time job. You only need a laptop/computer and stable internet connection and then you can start looking for jobs. No need for money for transportation, no need to dress up, etc. It's a lot easier and more convenient.

hoainam1102

I decided to work online to improve my skill and earn some money to improve my living-condition now .

SrijanGods

Take a good degree from some college in modelling or programming, then earn money just by sitting home. Its called Freelancing and you can earn good money :)

Nina7788

Usually work online allows you to be in charge of your time. And it is possible to earn good money.

Elmi

Work from home really has a lot of opportunities. Everything you need is patience and hard working.

albertgoopter

Yep, online work is great because we can influence more people regardless of geographical range.

Indeed, 9-5 job has its own advantage as well indeed.
1. Expected outcome
2. Stable
3. Learning something inside
4. Potential business partnership opportunity
5. Perks

Conclusion: if our monthly cashflow is stronger than 9-5 job, then we have an option to quit 9-5 job.

Tonysanders

Working online is a way to share your passion and follow your heart. i think people find freelancing as a great way to serve people and earn money. digital is the best job in the future. everybody wants to become free and independant.

odonel

Freedom my friend, less stress, they pay may be less at times, but you get to spend time to do other things. In other words, you do whatever the heck you want. The only drawback is that some people do not have the discipline to do that successfully.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.