Can making money online be considered a Job?

ecole11j

I think it absolutely can be. Plenty of people are self-employed in different ways and it's certainly possible for people to earn a living making money online. If its your one of your primary sources of income and you take it seriously, I would totally consider it a job.

szerjhex18

Yes i do believe it must be considered as a job. Because those company who is hiring people to do a particular job they also expect better performance also. They put a some rules and ground to do the job much better. It also need a passion and determination to finish whatever task they put you through. We still need to put our best in everything we do even your time is on your hand.

Jim15

I consider it as a job because you earn money from it. You use your time and skills to get paid. It is like the typical job people are working because you need effort and knowledge but the difference is, online jobs is looking on your device and you can work.

Karl Joshua

Absolutely! Working online is a job. However you may not call that way because people don't pay taxes and that is why they think it was not a job. Earning money in any way (not pertaining to criminal acts) is a job however you are responsible for the benefits that you can get when you get old. Another thing, Online jobs doesnt guarantee you the Length of Service which other companies offer. Though the pay is good, these jobs cannot secure future benefits like healthcards, 13th month pays and so on.

Unless those online companies provide benefits

Dictator20

Yes, as long as you earn money in it continuously, if not it means that it is only a part time job. But as of today there is some online job who will pay you as long as you are working for them. But take care because there is some online job that will tell you that they will pay you after you work for them but they don't keep their words, be careful with that kind of fake jobs so your time will not going to be waste.

afftomm

My opinion about this is yes. The fact that your earning money with it means that its a job. To others, it may be a part time job, while others make it their full time specially those who need to stay at home. You might not get the benefits of job in a regular company, where you need to work in the office 8 hours a day. But I still consider earning money online as a jobs.

ogw11

I absolutely believe that making money online can be considered a job. Whether it is part time or full time, that is up to the person, however I think it is completely possible to make a living from it. Take for instance, the platform YouTube. An insanely popular website where millions of people post videos, to gain likes and views. For a selective group of people, their view and subscriber count can reach well over the millions. Now, add ads to all their videos, and they will make money due to the large number of people on their site viewing their videos that contain ads. It is shown many times throughout our daily lives that YouTubers are paid well just by posting videos online. YouTube is not the only way to make money online, however. There are other easy and successful ways to earn cash, such as writing a blog, starting a website, or having an online business. Now, any job online is not easy, as it takes time and effort to think of a unique way to draw your customers and viewers in online. However, there are many success stories where people create their jobs online and can make a living off of it! You just need to set your mind to it!

kcboclot

If the online activity can actually sustain one's living in a daily basis, then yes, you can call it a job. It's pretty convenient and you will not have a boss to answer to. You can come as you go. You can do it as little as to no effort at all, but you're still earning.

jeiss

Whatever it is that you do online that brings in cash can be considered a job if you are serious about it. I have a friend who makes funny YouTube videos which capptured people's attention. He started displaying one or two adverts on his channel and start earnng big in a short while. He made it a fulltime job when he got his first pay cheque.

ayeshajan888

Yes, it is considered a job because you are earning money but it is up to the person if he will treat it as a part time or full time job. There are many online jobs now but you must be very careful and always be on the lookout if it is real one or just a scam. If you really want to pursue an online job you must have the determination to do it because this is a different world that you will enter, there so many competitors just like you who is looking for a good job, so you better improve and add more skills in order to excel.

trendjing

Hey everyone, I just want to get your insights about making money online. Do you consider that as a job?
Living in the 21st Century makes every transactions online, whether it is email, social media, research or even online banking. Being in a corporate world will always put you as an employee which is not a bad thing, provided you will have enough experience and will keep you waiting for a fixed salary each month.

However I consider making money online still a job, but it depends on how you will strive hard in order for it to grow. Some do it because they don't have an option to work outside their home for personal reasons, but others chose online work at home to unbox the mentality of a routine day-to-day job. Spending equal times with your family and work.

mirabella

Yes it is still a job. But as you can see not online job is same payment as the real job. Nd still some of the job are needed to invest.

kleo

Absolutely! I've been working online and I never had an office-based job. I've worked several jobs online already and I do make money. You just really need to filter out every single online "jobs" out there since many of them wouldn't really give you that much money or even compensate you.

junrose123

Yes my friend, as long as you are earning for what you are doing then it can be considered as a job. Most especially if you do a task or work repeatedly with a corresponding payment weather it is in a huge or small amount of money. To be able to say that it is a job, there must be a continuous process of action that took place. Just a friendly reminder my friend, if possible be wise and be meticulous in choosing the right kind of online job so that you will not end up losing all of your hard earned money and handwork. Since there some fake sites that offer a decent job but in reality will just scammed you and take your money with you.

IPlease

I do consider making money online a job. Many are fortunate enough to only work online to survive. This is what their full time job is. Even if you are not making a lot, you can consider it a part time job.

Castro_Mike

Yes, online job is a real job and job of the future. Take a look at the popular sites like Youtube and Amazon. Many are making a good living out of this sites in a continuous period. As long as the internet is around these sites will be a legitimate employer where you can work in your most convenient time.

mymelody28

Online jobs is considered as a real jobs yes it is real jobs the different is you are workinf.at your home. And you are workinf every day and the employer is paying that is considered a job, it is for my own perspective.

marblank1313

Defining job and work, yes definitely making money online is a job. It is not like regular jobs but as long as you're getting paid for your time and effort, big or small, it is still a job.

RhealaineS

Of course! Working online can be considered as same with working at office. You can work online either full time or part time. You can also try to be a freelancer. Whatever it is, as long as you are working and earning money, that is considered as having a job.

Lista

It does not matter where to work in the office or at home. The main thing to learn how to do it right to make a profit. Everything we use for entertainment can generate revenue, such as YouTube. I get information on the madcash website. Where do you learn this?

ArcadiiBreuz

ArcadiiBreuz
On the Internet, you can earn if you sit all day as a normal working day, but to turn your income into a passive one, earning a little money, you can try yourself as a website owner or blog, earning yourself and letting others earn. Create a website, raise its authority and already come up with ways to monetize. Their heap: for example - placing links, banners or images to promote certain sites, products or services./

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.